A word from the author

Hello! It's your author here!

Since I have got many wishes from you guys to do an actual fic for my birthday shots, I will make your dream come true. I'm always bored with everything and I want to write but having the pressure of editing videos as well, isn't my thing. And of course, I get many requests for making a book/fic of some other member than Jungkook. And I know your struggle. Every member is unique and that's why I want to make a book that everyone can enjoy :)

So this first sequel will be from my ''Forbidden'' one-shot. How did everything start and end? I'm sure you are curious. If you haven't watched or read the one-shot, you can easily do it by clicking on the down below. I guess it kind of gives hints on what there is coming.

__________

Copyright © 2022 by oonaheyy
All rights reserved. This book may not be reproduced or used without the express written permission of the publisher

Plagiarism or any copying of my story or the idea will be reprimanded if found

______________________

The story contains mature content; smut, adultery, and sexual scenes.

The story is an AU, which means it's an alternate universe. All the characters used in this story aren't mine and I have only used them for representation. Characters' are created by me and won't present BTS as in real life.

______________________

I hope you'll enjoy the story. If you're, please give your vote. I love you all! Thank you for your support!