Two: The Nocturnal Movements

I'm trying another Levi's POV chapter! I hope everybody likes it!

Please tell me if he's OOC I really love working out how to improve.

Thanks :)

.

.

.

Smooth skin. Shining eyes. Bright smile. Happy laugh.

Taken.

I see her spirit fade away to the sound of that tune she sang on that day.

Dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum.

The tune I use to hear her hum. The tune that I have always been facinated by.

Dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum.

Her scream peirces through me. Her cries for help pulsing in my system. Her agonised shrieks rip my mind into shreads.

"HELP ME FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!"

I watch her plaster her smile on her face. I watch her bottle away her emotion. I watch her try to be strong.

Dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum.

I watch her try and feign her airy happy self. I watch her slowly re-collect herself. I watch the beauty and happiness come back to her. I watch as she gets close to me. I watch as I grow fonder of her. I watch as she is more open with her emotion. I watch as she shouts at me. My eyes widen in horror as a titan breaks the window she is stood before. I watch as that filthy thing pulls the beautiful woman before me out of the window it just shattered. I watch as the beast eats her.

"HELP ME FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!"

My heart is pounding at the pace of that tune she hummed.

Dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum.

I stand powerless.

I simply stand and watch the beast that took the Legion's beauty away.

Powerless

.

.

.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

"Lance Corporal Levi!" the pounding at my door does not subside. I drag myself from my bed.

"There's something you ought to see." Mike Zacharius states.

"You'll be paying if this wasn't worth it." I clench my fist.

"I would put your uniform on Sir, we need to prepare for combat and I'm sure being in such little protective clothinng would only cause you strain." the blond man protests. I nod, taking my neatly folded uniform and taking it into the bathroom and dressing with haste. Once I'm dressed, I take my cravat from my bedside table and put it on also.

"Nocturnal movement?" I muse, brows raised.

"We too were spectualting Sir." Mike states. "Until we passed the siren's room."

"Oh?" I ask.

"Sienna Rowen, from your elite squad. The eotan siren?" Mike prompts. I nod.

"What has Rowen done?" I ask.