Four: The Scream

Back to Levi's POV guys! Gomen I know that I suck but hey I'm trying XD

.

.

.

Smooth skin. Shining eyes. Bright smile. Happy laugh.

She's in the grass outside HQ. She's weeding. Flowers and weeds are tangled to the thick healthy maroon mane. She giggles at she pulls the flea darts from her hair. She's seen me.

"Hello Levi!" her bell voice echoes through the HQ. She sounds like she did before, nothing forced. Free and mellow. She waves at me, smiling as if she's in her own little world. As if she's finally over her losses.

"Hello." I call back to her. "You know you can come inside now; you've been out there for hours."

"Really!" her eyes light up. She stands, brushing herself down since she's got grass and weeds and flowers all over her bare legs.

"Yes. Come inside." I instruct. She salutes, rushing inside happy to be free of the burden of weeding.

I close my eyes. When they open I'm no longer at the door of HQ but in my quaters. She's here too.

"Heichou." her cheeks flush pink as if she's embarassed to be here.

"You." I smirk a little.

Her face heats up again.

I put my hand on her arm. Her embarassment seems to almost melt away. I look into her eyes. She looks comfortable now.

I cup her face with my other hand and she smiles, leaning toward me and kissing my lips. My eyes widen in shock as she pulls away with a giggle.

I frown, pulling her closer and kissing her controlingly. She kisses back.

The girl before me runs her hands through my hair.

Moans escape her lips as we pull apart for air.

We kiss again, hungrily this time. Her hands run down my face and shoulders, she removes my jacket and begins to tug at the buttons of my shirt. I do the same thing; unravelling the ribbon holding her corset on...

.

.

.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I sit bolt upright having heard a motified scream. My head is pounding and my nose appears to be bleeding. Did I hit something when I sat up? I grimace, pulling a tissue from the box on my nightstand and bringing it to my face.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!" Who is making such stupid sounds. I scowl, getting out of bed and putting my hands on my hips.

I strom out of the bedroom, really groggy and aggrivated. As I am in the hallway I realise how close the screams were to my room. Two doors down. Sienna Rowen's room.

I slam the door open.

She sits bolt upright. Was she screaming in her sleep?

Sienna cowers in fear.

"Sienna." I chide. "Was that you who screamed?"

"Screamed?" she whispers maroon brows raised.

"Yes." I reply despite being aware the screams came from in here.

"I might have. I was sleeping. Dreaming... having a nightmare." she muses quietly.

"It's strange for the old gaurd to have nightmares. Are you afraid of dying?" I pry.

"I'm not afraid of dying!" she gasps, appauled that I would think so.

"Then why were you screaming?" I snap.

"Why do you think it was me!" she folds her arms.

"Because it woke me up!" I snarl. She flinches.

"Heichou." she murmurs. "Gomene."

"Tch." I wave her off. "Your stupid lullaby is off."

"Huh?" Sienna asks, brows raised

"Scream and cry but none will hear you. You're very much mistaken, I wouldn't be surprised if you woke up everybody in HQ." I scoff.

"Gomene." she puts her head in her hands.

"Sienna what was it that made you scream?" I find myself asking.

"I dreampt that... I dreampt that the titan that ate my mum and Jasper came to me. I saw my family's spirits. I heard them chiding me for drawing that eotans to Shiganshina. I heard them blaming their deaths on me. I heard them disown me. I heard them reprimand me for not doing what I was told. I heard them chide me for not carrying out my duties. As I was in shock I saw my commerades try to take the titan down but it ate everybody. I heard everybody scream and plea for mercy at the hands of this eotan that was holding me in it's hand, ready to re-unite me with the family I know longer had when I saw..." Sienna clamps her mouth shut.

"What?" I ask, hand on her shoulder as she quivvers.

"I saw the superiors, Mike, Hanji-san, Nanaba, Commander Erwin and you." Sienna whispers.

"You saw the superiors, so what?" I shrug.

"I saw you all get torn limb, soaking me in your blood." I wince at her words.

"You screamed because we died?" I smirk. She hugs me. I tensen at the contact. She nods furiously while crying into my pajama top. I grimace, it's going to be all tear stained and filthy.

"I don't want anybody else to die because of me." she admits, not letting me go. Since I am stood up, her face is burried in the lower half of my nightshirt.

"Those who die at the hands of the eotans give those who remain more motivation and more bravery." I sooth, voice sounding pathetic and patronising. I think she got the same sort of air from my comment.

"Is that some sort of crack about Shiganshina?" she accuses, shoving me out of her hold.

"No. Why would I make a joke about that?" I fold my arms. "You're not the only one to have lost family at the hands of the titans!"

"Heichou..." she trails off. "Gomene."

"Tch." I leave her crying in her room.