Seven: Taken

WARNING

WARNING

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SHITTY SMUT

I REPEAT

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SHITTY SMUT

That is all

.

.

.

I soar toward the forest of titanic trees silently killing titans that come toward me. I've dropped one empty gas tank already and I'm not even there yet! Almost though. i hear pained screams from inside the forest and decide to follow behind. I walk along the ground, aware that here, that is the safest thing to do.

I hear a high pitched roaring and see a yellow flare. I smirk! I knew I would be needed.

"What was that for?" Levi asks Erwin as I whizz past.

"You rang." I salute.

"Seinna!" Erwin smiles. "Perfect timing."

"Sienna." Levi glares.

"Eotans from all directions!" Mike shouts.

"Get them away from the female titan Sienna." Erwin orders. "Stop with Nanaba. You can stop with Nanaba."

"Yokai!" I nod.

"THEN go back to the base." Levi commands. I glance at Erwin who seems fine with this.

"Yokai!" I nod again. I clear my throat as I steer.

"Our names won't be remembered!" I shout. "If we die like trampled flowers! I refuse to be forgotten! Written off as less than worthless!"

"Faster! Sienna move faster!" Levi instructs, killing a titan that tries to grab me.

"Yosh!" I nod.

"Scream and cry but none will hear you! Plead and beg but none will help you! You no longer live as cattle. Will you rise and join the battle! There are beings that live off our fears! And their words are like knives as they play with our lives! They'll try to control you as if they own you! Will you let them steal your freedom!" I holler, my voice ringing through the forest. Just until I find Nanaba. Just until I find Nanaba. I need to bring them to Nanaba.

"Channel the anger swelling inside you, fighting the boundaries 'til you break through! Deep in your soul there's no hesitation, so make yourself the one they all fear! There is a wild fire inside you, burning desire you can't extinguish. Your crimson arrow rips through the twilight, this is the moment for war!" I think I see people on the trees! Was that Erwin's blocade? Nice one!

I weave in between the trees and get to the front line.

"SIENNA!" Nanaba enthuses.

I head past them still coaxing the eotans out. I'm running out of gas again. I huff, releasing the second. Crap I only have two left.

"SEI SIND DAS ESSEN UND WIR SIND DIE JEAGER!" I shout, hovering high in the sky. Two of the kids from the 104th look at me as if they know the meaning of my words. Maybe they do. Neither look like they have German decent but hey maybe a friend told them.

"SEI SIND DAS ESSEN UND WIR SIND DIE JEAGER! SEI SIND DAS ESSEN UND WIR SIND DIE JEAGER!" And with that I join Nanaba on the trees, just waiting to be able to get back to HQ. I think I'm going to need to talk to Levi.

~(^v^)~ Time Skip ~(^v^)~

Soon the eotans disband, losing inteterest in us. I take this as my chance to flee for HQ. I wave to my comerades and go.