Jungkook (mafia!au) [2/3?]

"I am definitely getting at the bottom of this," you mummered to yourself while pushing through the dance floor at one of most notorious clubs in the city.

Finally making it to the bar you ordered yourself a drink. You were feeling rather out of place, especially in that tight dress you decided to wear. That's why you hoped one drink was gonna make you loosen up a bit - you did have to put your plan into action after all.

What was the plan? Well...
Find out why are criminals afraid of me.
How? You'll see.
You found consolation in the fact that if you could survive the so called Rape Alley without being actually raped, you could definitely survive a club for criminals. Or mostly mafia members and gangsters.

You didn't really know what were you looking for or expecting but you were determined to do something.

Was there maybe a well-known mafia member that you looked identical too?
There might be.
But those guys that robbed the bank didn't really found it weird when you cried for your life. They also searched for your ID which meant they knew your name and most likely hadn't had it confused with someone else. On top of that, they then asked each other if he would be mad. Because you were super scared back then you didn't give it much thought, but now you couldn't get it off your mind.

One of the more logical explanations you came up with was that whoever they were talking about had both connections with you and the mafia world. And somehow that made all the criminals (well probably only those in mafia, so you were kinda, maybe pushing your luck just a bit too far, but frankly you didn't care) reluctant about harming you.

But who would it be? It definitely wasn't someone in your family - you definitely weren't a mafia daughter like in some ff. Both of your parents were teachers (which sucked a bit growing up) but they definitely didn't have any connections with serious crimes, you were 100% sure of that.

The drink you ordered was already gone as was your focus. You would've probably stayed like that the whole night if it wasn't for the guy that came with a drink identical to the one you already drank.

You were definitely startled, but not as nearly scared as you would of been a week ago. (Although back then you wouldn't even dare to step near this place, but oh well.)

He silently offered you the said drink and took a seat next you. He had a small smile that bordered with a smirk on his face, which relaxed you a bit. At least it doesn't seem like he has bad intentions.

He was still silent even after sitting down, so you studied him a bit.

He was really pale, but didn't seem sickly. On the contrary he seemed rather strong. He had bleached hair that looked like it was another color every couple seconds because of the lights inside the club. He wasn't dressed extraordinary or specially, it seemed like he just came here from the streets. He wore ripped black jeans and a leather jacket. Probably some T-shirt as well, but he coughed loudly before you could make sure.

"Done starting?" He smirked at you.

You didn't know how to reply to that so you focused your gaze on the given drink while taking a sip of it. It was really good.

"Seriously, what are you doing here, y/n?" He asked breaking the silence after you made clear you weren't saying anything by slowly gulping the drink he gave you.

The question alerted you. It probably shouldn't have because you already concluded that somehow a lot of criminals were familiar with you and your name. You quickly tried to shake off the shock and fixate on finding out just how did he knew it.

"How do you know my name?" You blurted out not really having some strategy other then being blunt about it.

"Wow, I'm hurt (y/n)." He said on which you raised an eyebrow at him. "How can you forget you're highschool senior?"

"Yoongi?" You raised your voice in shock.

"I go by Suga this days." He smirked yet again and leaned closer to you.

Still surprised by finding his identity and the fact you didn't recognise him sooner you asked a bit of a stupid question. "What are you doing here?"

"That's what I'm asking you," he retorted but kept answering you. "I often come here to relax after crappy days at work like most people here. If you get what I mean. But this really isn't a place from someone like you. Most people probably wouldn't dare to touch you, but someone just might try pissing Jungkook off, you really shou--"

"Wait, wait, Jungkook??" Your mind froze when you heard another familiar name from him. Jungkook went to the same school as you did, in fact you were classmates. Yoongi was both of your's senior and a close friend of Jungkook along with some other guys.
And, Jungkook was kinda your crush for a while. A bit more then a while.

"He-he..?" You wanted to ask so badly but didn't know how to formulate the question. Yoongi already hinted you his line of work, but was Jungkook in it too?

"Are you both?" You voiced out hesitantly.

"Yes. All of us."

"A-all of us? Y-you mean seven of you?"

"Yes." He bluntly answered again.

'Seven of them' were their group of friends in high school. Obviously Jungkook and Yoongi were in it, with five others. They were almost always together back in high school, but you were actually quite familiar with them too. Although, you kinda lost touch after.

"H-how did that even happen?" You questioned not being able to do anything about your stuttering.

"It just did." You almost rolled your eyes at that. Apparently, Yoongi stayed the man of few words.

You took a minute to process everything. Yoongi didn't seem to mind, not like you would care if he did mind in that moment.

"Soo...." You suddenly remembered your so called 'quest.' "Do you know why are your friends scared of me?"

To say Yoongi was confused was an understatement. "Friends? What friends?!" He looked around suspiciously.

"Well a couple of days back, I was in a bank when some guys tried to rob it. They seemed to know me. I would go as far to say they were scared of me." You explained to him.

Yoongi cursed under his breath and glanced at you under his bangs.

"They haven't hurt you, have they?"

"Well apart from some bruises, no not re-"

"Ugh." He sighed loudly. "Jungkook's gonna flip."

"What? Jungkook? You know where he is?"

Giving you a questionable look he answered, his voice full of sarcasm: "Of course I know where he is, we work together."

"Oh. Yeah, that makes sense," you whispered embarrassed. "Then you can take me to him?" You suddenly cheered up.

He didn't answer at first. Then he gulped down his drink and wiping his mouth said: "This probably isn't the best idea, good thing I'm drunk enough not to care. But you followed me – if it comes down to it – I have nothing to do it."

You nodded agreeing with him, knowing if you want him to do it, you need to listen to him.

"Let's go to Jungkook."

______

Bahahahahahahahaha obvi im a bitch who cant finish anything so lets just streeetch this into three fricking parts for no fricking reason. This ain't even edited im really the worst.

Now I'll get onto requests i have, im really sorry for being so slow but school is a pain in the ass and the comeback sure as hell aint helping much.

Stay happy ppls and patient (you'll need it).

Love you all♥♥♥ /THANKS SO MUCH FOR 12K ASJSHSHJSMSKAKKSMS/
and don't forget to vote and comment.