Jungkook (mafia!au) [3/3]

so after 5923590235 years later here you go. I am terribly busy with school and for that I apologize. just two more weeks till holidays, honestly can't wait, hopefully, ill be able to update then.

thanks so much for the wait, I just hope it was worth it. <33

 anyways enjoy (ps it's unedited but oh well)

What the fuck am I doing, again?

You asked yourself as Yoongi guided you through the V.I.P area. 

A lot of guys (and some girls) that had such intimidating auras (making you even more sure that they were some higher ranks) gave you lustful side glances, but seeing Yoongi next to you, none lasted more than a second. After all, all of them had either someone sucking on their neck or just resting on their lap. Some were practically performing CPR on each other.

Yoongi lead you through some doors, finally getting out of the V.I.P area. And then trough so many hallways you were 90% sure he got lost. Still, it appeared he knew where he was going, so you hadn't voiced out your concerns.

Finally, you stood in front of some bigger doors that obviously lead somewhere important.

Yoongi had also stopped, giving you a side glance but he didn't say anything.

He opened the doors and you were left stunned. The room was beautiful. It was an elegant lounge, mostly in dark colors but there was a huge glass wall that showed the club - you could see every part from where you stood - and it painted the whole room in purple and red colors.

You stood there, paying no attention to Yoongi anymore rather looking around. Yoongi didn't seem to mind, too busy doing something on his phone.

A minute or two later the doors opened again.

"Hey, Suga I took care of the guy. Why'd ya call m-"

You swiftly turned around when you heard someone enter. And you couldn't believe who you saw. Jeon Jungkook - in the flesh. He walked in fixing his tuxedo, his head bent down making his bangs to fall over his eyes.

But it seemed he noticed you as he stopped in his tracks, eyes trained on you.

And God was he handsome. The cute bunny boy you once knew was no more. His jawline got more prominent, his skin was clearer and it seemed like it had a special glow now, his bangs were wet (probably from sweat) but they suited him so good you were at lost for words. And his eyes. God, his eyes. You would honestly recognize them anywhere, but the look he was giving you made you weak in knees.

"Yoongi? Why.. Why is she here?" He question and you were so thankful to hear his honey voice again.

"J-Jungkook.." You had no idea what you wanted to say. Maybe you just wanted confirmation that he was really there, that he was real.

At the sound of your voice, he was in front of you in a matter of seconds. His hands were caressing your cheeks and you couldn't help but lean into his touch. 

"Y/n?" He asked and you again couldn't hide your smile at the sound of your name coming from him while you gave him a little nod. 

Next second he enveloped you in a tight hug and you wondered when was the last time something felt so right.

You got no idea how long the two of you were like that but it surely wasn't even close to enough.

"Why, oh why are you here? You shouldn't be here! It-it isn't safe being close to me, y/n,"  he said pulling away from you his eyed filled with so many different emotions.