Namjoon (vampire!au)

Bruh I had no idea how to end this so now you have 3K words :)

You somehow made it to your room and tripped as soon as you were inside.
You winced when your shoulder made contact with the floor. But, despite the pain, you stood up. There was no time to waste. You were bleeding out, thankfully only from the huge gash that went from your right shoulder down your arm and below the elbow, so you probably weren't in danger of dying from it. But it would definitely get infected if you don't treat it right away you thought, seeing the dirt and dried blood next to the wound.

You finally made it to the bathroom, turning on the lights. Your eyes didn't appreciate the bright light after spending hours in the dark so you wasted a few seconds before grabbing everything you need. Turn on the faucet in the bath, grab the first aid kit and lose your dirty clothes. Before the bath was even half full you already striped and stumbled in it.

You worked quickly, washing off the dirt from your wound, then disinfecting it and lastly, wrapping the bandages around it. It was a familiar process, one you've done countless times before, on yourself and others.

After you ensure the bandages were tight enough, you finally relaxed a bit and proceeded to wash the rest of your body.

You kept the water running until all the dirt was gone and you could enjoy clean water. And some bubbles, you thought, adding a bath bomb you were given as a gift last Christmas.

You didn't have a lot of time to enjoy things like that in your life but after the day you had you deserved to treat yourself something nice and a bubble bath was really nice. You closed your eyes in content. But, it turned out that relaxing would be a hard task for you.

The events of the day kept flashing before your eyes while you played with the bubbles. There was another bloodthirsty monster in the area. The vampire was much stronger than any you encountered recently. His blood-red eyes remained in your thoughts along with his grin and the way his fangs flashed before he tried to sink his teeth in your neck. Or before you put a stake in his chest, ending his pathetic excuse of a life.

Still, he managed to injure you and you scolded yourself for letting that happen. He was strong, for sure, almost as strong as the monster who killed your best friend, but you trained for years to get stronger so you could get back to that one. It seemed like you'll still have a lot of training to go through before you can revenge your partner and best friend.

Involuntary a tear fell down your cheek. A tear. You were never able to help that one tear that fell when you thought of him. So you usually didn't. You focused on your job.

Your family has for generations been a part of an organization that helped supernaturals. The group helped supernaturals stay hidden and safe in the human world. But also stay behind the lines. Your sub-group was the one in charge of that last part. You yourself were a vampire hunter. Although you did help with some werewolf, demon and similar attacks from time to time.

You didn't always want to do that. In fact, you used to prefer to stay away from supernaturals. You weren't scared of them due to growing up with those that managed to live like normal humans plus you were thought on how to defend yourself as a small child but you still prefered to stay away.

Your parents were somewhat okay with you having a career outside the group but as a part of the family, you couldn't leave it and neither could your children one day. So you were still obliged to come to the meetings with the group when they were held, know all the registered supernaturals in your area and report any possible ones.

It was the closest thing you could get to the life you wanted so you accepted it. Unlike your best friend and childhood crush. His family was also part of the group, that's how you met. He had a big heart and he wanted to help everyone so he worked helping supernaturals blend in.