7

Up, up, up. And out, and out, and out. Out until your finger tips touch the stars. Until theres no room left for breath. The shadows and the hurting. Only stars. And it's calm. And calm and calm and calm. It's calm and you breathe and you breathe. The sky, it was never so bright and so wide and so lovely. So lovely, so lonely. It was never so full and up and up and out and out. No hurting. Up and reaching and filling and you're never alone and you're never scared. It doesn't make sense, but it doesn't matter. And it's there and it's tangible and you can't let anything reach it. But then the sounds come crowding back in. The worrying and the coldness. Then there's no sky, just darkness. Adrift, adrift, adrift. Hurting, breaking. No one can know. All the mistakes and the tears and the hurting, hurting, hurting. But it's filling up and you don't know. Pouring and spilling. Falling and drowning, grasping for a ledge to halt the hurting. An escape. Then you think it's fixed. It's not. Paper walls over the blood and after a while it starts seeping through. Cracks and tears and suddenly you're not so whole again. Don't let them hurt you. Don't let them, don't let them, don't let them. But there's nothing you can do. They'll all leave in the end.