| 14 |

The 22 year old male entered the café 10 minutes before the meeting time. Taehyung was actually excited to meet his friend Jungkook in real life.

Taehyung never really had much friends growing up and now he had Jungkook. He had high hopes that he would show up despite him saying that he wasn't going.

He gave a boxy smile to the waitress as she lead him to a empty clean table giving him a menu to let him decide what to eat and drink.

"I'm so nervous.." Taehyung whispered to himself as he checked his phone, reading the time: 3:58 pm. He bit his bottom lip out of habit when he was feeling nervous.

The waitress came back asking if he had made up his mind.

"Are you ready to order sir?" She smiled brightly showing off her straight teeth unlike Taehyung's sexuality.

"U-Um I'm waiting for somebody so maybe a cup of coffee for now?" Taheyung smiled nervously as he handed her the menu. She nodded and grabbed the laminated paper and left.

20 minutes had passed by and no Jungkook in sight. The waitress had came back to Taehyung many times now to ask if he was gonna order or not which he always answered with a," come back later yeah?"

Minutes became hours.

Taehyung looked at his phone, 6:50 pm. Taehyung absolutely felt horrible and embarrassed. Horrible because Jungkook totally ditched him and embarrassed because he just stayed at the café wasting the girl's time.

"Hey, I'm sorry that your friend didn't come..we're closing now I hope you have a better day tomorrow.." She placed a paper bag with their logo on it. 

Taehyung looked at her, but she was already gone. He took the bag and left with a depressing aura.

"What a fucking day.." He whispered entering his home and heading to bed not even checking his phone.

Oof Jungkook ditched Taehyung..or was Taehyung selfish? Guys! I would love if y'all would comment! Imma need some feedback!

or was Taehyung selfish? Guys! I would love if y'all would comment! Imma need some feedback!

⬆️I love Jim so much