| 22 |

The older of the two boys was about to close the door until Jungkook quickly used his foot to stop the wooden door from closing.

"Aw SHIT!" Jungkook retracted his foot in pain as he dropped down and held his foot. Softly rocking back and forth.

Taehyung looked down at him with wide eyes. He wanted to drop down and say sorry over and over again, but he was hurt. The man beneath him cause his now broken heart.

Jungkook stood up and welcomed himself into the house pushing Taehyung's shoulder while walking pass him.

"Ok no FUCK NO, JUNGKOOK OUT" Taehyung didn't want to deal with Jungkook at the moment.

"No, we're talking, we're gonna hangout just like what I said on text" Jungkook said as he took a seat on the couch patting the space beside him gesturing him to sit down next to him.

Taehyung scrunched his nose and clicked his tongue while making his way to the seat, but a bit farther from where Jungkook wanted him to sit.

"Ok, why did you ignore me?" He knew all too well why the older had ignored him, but he just wanted to start a conversation to where it would lead to him apologizing to the brunette.

"You know why" He crossed his arms as he looked away averting his eyes away from Jungkook's. Jungkook sighed as he moved closer to Taehyung. It caught him by surprise as he moved to the very end of the couch, where the arm was at.

"Look..I'm sorry. I-..I didn't think you'd take this so..seriously. I..felt alone when you stopped talking to me. I messaged you everyday. I asked all my friends if they knew you so they could give me your address just so I can apologize in person.." Jungkook spilled his emotions and thought to what he just said. Taehyung was still looking away trying to block out everything he was saying, but he heard every detail.

He turned his body to face Jungkook tears slowly forming as he gathered what he had to say.

"Do you know how excited I was that day? I came into that café thinking 'wow I'm actually gonna have a friend' even if they just wanna see me because of my body..I-I waited for 3 hours for you..I wasted so much time for you.." Tears were now flowing back down. He couldn't stop them no matter how hard he tried. Jungkook was taken back from what he just heard.

Jungkook sighed scratching the back of his head.

"Hey..stop crying..you look ugly when you do" Lie, it hurt Jungkook see Taehyung cry, but he found the older cute. "I'll be that friend you've wanted..I'm here for you."

"Let's start over.." Jungkook whispered softly.

"Hi, I'm Jeon Jungkook, 20 years old, and I live with Park Jimin." The younger smiled as he waited for Taehyung to reply back.

"Hi..my name i-is..Kim Taehyung..22 y-years old, and I live with Jung Hoseok.." He has already stopped crying and he gave a small boxy smile.

Feels are hitting me, but 100 reads!!!!! I'm honestly so happy rn😭😂😂thank you so much!

⬆️honestly Jimin😂😂

⬆️honestly Jimin😂😂

⬆️me..that's actually me