| 33 |

Jungkook was frustrated to the point where he could literally kidnap wherever in the hell Taehyung was. He felt heartbroken that Taehyung left without saying anything to him.

He couldn't blame him though cause he knows that he's been giving mix signals to the poor boy.

Jungkook sighed as he sat on the couch in his living room. He grabbed his phone from his pocket and went to the app Instagram. He waited it to load before trying to search Taehyung up. As he put the username he scrolled through some accounts before finally finding his account. The brunette felt relieved as if something unpleasant was just lifted off chest so he could breathe again.

He went to message him, but thought that if Taehyung found out that he messaged him it wouldn't be no use since he would just ignore him or even just block him immediately.

He decided to make a fake account. The younger didn't really called this catfishing, but he had to do what he had to do in order to reach out to Taehyung.

After about 10 minutes later he successfully created the account which he name 'eatmyass.'

"I sound sketchy as fuck..." Jungkook whispered to himself as he thought back to his username before searching up Taehyung's account and messaging him.

eatmyass: hey cutie ;)

He waited nervously for a couple of minutes before he finally got a response, a flirty response.

taeliennn: hey daddy~👅

eatmyass: oh? You're into that..baby boy?😏

taeliennn: i'm more into you tho ;)

eatmyass: sounds promising baby

eatmyass: where are you from baby?

taeliennn: i'm from korea, but i live in the u.s. now 😉

Jungkook's eyes widen..

"No fucking way..." He re read that message over and over again until he got another message from Taehyung.

taeliennn: daddy i'm so horny rn😫

eatmyass: aw baby, do you want daddy's cock?

taeliennn: oh fuck yessss👅💦🍆

eatmyass: how can i give it to you when i live in korea?😕

taeliennn: fuck i wish i was there rn, but i had to leave..😒

eatmyass: oh..is it too much if i ask why? You seem frustrated by it..

taeliennn: well, i mean you're a complete stranger...but you seem trustworthy soo ig

eatmyass: aw thanks baby boy❤️

taeliennn: welcome daddy💞, anyways well i've always wanted to become a model so i applied for some agencies and i got accepted to one called BigHit..i declined their offer for some time now well because of this boy i met...