| 39 |

"What happens if they see each other?"

"I don't fucking know?...All I'm sure of is that it's gonna be awkward as fuck.."

"You can say that again..I just can't help, but feel bad for him.."

"I mean I understand both sides, but what he did was a bit petty..getting mad all because the guy didn't show up?"

"True, but Taehyung has had his downs and he saw something in Jungkook and when he didn't show up that day it broke his heart Namjoon"

Namjoon sighs as he drinks his coffee trying to think of a bulletproof plan that Taehyung and Jungkook would not see each other in any circumstances.

"We just have to keep them from seeing each other while Tae is still here and no drama" Jin says as he adds more sugar in his coffee not liking the bitterness it gave off. Namjoon looks outside the window noticing a car parked beside his and Jin's car.

Suddenly the door bell rang throughout the house. Namjoon stood up thinking why Taehyung didn't use the door bell in the first place.

"Hey Namjoon hyung!" Jimin smiled as he waved while Yoongi was behind him, his arm around the petite boy's waist.

"Morning hyung" Yoongi muttered and yawned right afterwards. Namjoon greeted them before letting the Yoonmin couple inside. Jin was patiently waiting for them in the living room as his coffee was finally sweet from all the sugar he had put previously.

"Eomma!~" Jimin got out of Yoongi's tight and protective grasp and hugged his mom. Yoongi rubbed his temples before sitting down on the recliner and then quickly drifting off too sleep.

"Yoongi sure is tired.." Namjoon said as he sat beside the hugging boys. They soon let go of each other smiling. Jimin made his way to his sleeping boyfriend. He massaged his scalp then running his hand through his silky smooth hair as he sighed.

"He's been really stressed with work these day y'know? His tracks aren't selling like they used to cause of this new guy named Skinny Dick...what the fuck even is that name?" Jimin let out as he felt the sleeping boy lean into his gentle touch.

Namjoon and Jin frowned as they saw how Jimin looked so frustrated and stressed. Jimin averted his eyss from Yoongi as he took a seat on the other side of the room.

"So anything exciting going on or is it just the same old?" Jimin asked as he leaned sideways and rested his head on his hand that was on top of the arm chair. Jin's eyes almost immediately sparked with excitement.

"Guess who came back yesterday??" Jin asked excitedly as he tried to hide his smile. Jimin thought for a second before giving up.

"Kim Taehyung!" Jin exclaimed as Jimin's eyes widen. Jimin and Taehyung didn't know each other the last time Taehyung was here, but since Yoongi was Taehyung's friend he got to know the guy and got closer especially when his friend who was actually a grumpy old man decided to ask Jimin out.

"Oh wow!~ Taetae is back? Where is he! I need to see him!" Jimin smiled brightly and as if his request had been granted a still sleepy Taehyung came walking down the stairs rubbing his eyes to adjust them to the morning light.

"Jin..is there food?" Taehyung asked as he reached the living room not noticing the couple yet. Jin frowned and crossed his arms.

"I mean eomma is there any food?" Taehyung repeated as he made his way to the kitchen looking around seeing no food was cooked whatsoever. The boy frowned as his stomach growled.

"We won't be eating here Tae! We'll be going out to eat while we catch up with you! Plus we have guests right now, come here" Jin commanded which Taehyung of course followed without second thoughts. When he realized who was there Taehyung then ran up to Jimin hugging him in surprise.