| 40 |

"Hey..I know that you feel like trash right now so..how about we head home for more privacy, yeah?" Jin said as he placed his hand on the 24 year old. He only nodded in agreement before standing up and making their way to the car until finally realizing that they didn't have the car keys, Namjoon did.

Jin pulled out his phone and dialed Namjoon's phone number.

"Babe where did you guys go? Is Taehyung okay?"

"Yes Taehyung is well..okay for now, but can we head home I wanna talk to Taehyung.."

"Gotcha, I'm coming out right now"

Jin hung up then looked at the café door seeing Namjoon glare at the couple before motioning the Yoonmin couple to follow along so he could drive them to their place.

In between the three Taehyung could make out Jungkook cupping Hoseok's face with both hands while talking to him as Hoseok only looked down nodding slightly to whatever Jungkook was saying. Taehyung felt like he needed to punch him right now, the urge was too unreal. Before Taehyung got in the car he saw Jungkook kiss Hoseok on the lips.

That's it.

Taehyung grabbed his temporary iPhone X and called Grace to come pick him up because they had a shoot later anyways so might as well.

"Tae baby, aren't you coming?" Jin asked as he rolled down his window so he could hear him. Taehyung looked at him before he could hear the bell chime and of course Hoseok and Jungkook were there. He sighed heavily before shaking his head.

"One of the staffs are gonna pick me up, you guys go ahead" With that Taehyung walked out of the way so Namjoon can drive pass.

"Hey, just so you know we're here for you" Namjoon whispered so only Taehyung could hear as he rolled his window down too. They left with goodbyes before the trio were left there silently..

"Taehy-"

"Save it Hoseok, I don't wanna hear it" Taehyung spat not even looking at them cause if he did he would get the urge to punch them in the face again. He could hear Hoseok sigh.

"Hey..baby it's fine, don't apologize to him, he doesn't deserve it" Now that caught Taehyung's attention. He gritted his teeth as he turned around in disgust.

"Who the hell do you think you are?" Taehyung angrily spat as Hoseok looked down on the ground a bit neevous while Jungkook raised an eyebrow.

"Jeon Jungkook, the one and only duh, dumbass" Jungkook sarcastically retorted back as Taehyung's blood soon began to boil. He wanted to punch him so much that even plastic surgery couldn't fix his face. Oh if murder wasn't illegal..

Right when he was about to say something back a black car pulled up which Taehyung already knew was Grace.

"C'mon Tae, we'll be late" Grace announced as she looked over at the couple in confusion.

"Oh hi! You must be Hoseok! Taehyung was so excited to meet you! He even has a gif-" Taehyung literally had enough of drama right now.

"Would you mind your own fucking business Grace?!! Damn! Shut the fuck up for once!" Taehyung yelled angrily as his face was now bright red from angry and embarrassment. He decided that he needed alone time so he stormed off to the only place he goes when he's feeling stressed out.