Weaknesses and Hunger

~waves at you guys having a huge burn mark on my arm thats cleary visible~ HELLO, i burnt myself trying to steal skittles from my mother, not noticing a hot iron was next to it HEH. I'm fine .3. anyway enjoy~

This was the first day of the week which i am free to be myself. I was doing what Slender told me to, learn my fellow CP's weaknesses. I learned jeff's was family, Ben's was water, Hypnotic's was spiders, which i kind of found out when we first met. And the others i have yet to find out. I walked around the mansion, trying to find my next victim to trick into telling me their weakness. I heard a conversation, i heard Dark's voice and another female, she sounded nervous. They both did. I looked around a corner, them being at the end of the hall. The other female wore a baggy studded jacket and ripped jeans. Her hair was blonde and reached her shoulders. Around her mouth and nose was a dark purple bandana. She was pale, but i could see a slight redish blush on her cheeks, which was mostly hidden my the cloth there. I looked at Dark, her having a darker blush on her face. ' Oh. My. God.' i thought and smirked. 'Dark has a crush!' i giggled quietly and left them be. Found Dark's weakness, romance! I chuckled and made my way into the game room. Glitch wanst there and neither was Ben. on the couch was E.J. his hood was down relievling his brown hair. I sat on the couch next to him, the TV having Hannible playing. Game room, movie room its kinda both. It was where Hannible was cutting out the guys brain and feeding it to him. We sat in silence for a bit, then the end titles came onto the screen. I went to open my mouth but he beat me to it. "I dont fear nothing..." my eyes widened and i titlted my head. "How did you know-?" He shrugged, "i sensed it coming. Anyway when you asked Jeff, i was in the room, so i knew you would wanna ask me." I puffed my cheeks out, them now a light pink and looked away, completely forgetting that. He chuckled, "cute..." he said. I tensed up and looked at him my cheeks now a dark red, "w-what..." He realised his mistake, "nothing..." i got up and quickly walked away. Wow i feel like my face is on fire-...wait...I DO NOT LIKE HIM! Omg my rotten brain what are you thinking!? Ugh. why do i feel empty? I looked down at my stomach. I already ate? Why do i feel...hungry...

~*.Dark's POV.*~

I was making my way downstairs after talking to ~dreamy sigh~ Curiosity~. Um nevermind. I was heading to the kitchen when i heard a groan. I sniffed the air. Rotten flesh? Why do i smell rotten flesh? I cringed and followed the sent. It lead to the kitchen. Someone was digging around in the fridge, throwing crap everywhere. "Hey stop wasting food!" i said, them throwing masky's and hoodie's cheesecake at me. I dodged and growled, grabbing my knife. I charged them, realising it was Z. i stabbed her in the back. No reaction. My knife was lodged into her back. She stood strait and turned to me slowly. My eyes narrowed at the sight of her. Her skin was a light green color now. Her eyes no longer the light color they where before, her pupil was replaced with a glossed over look. Her mouth hinged upwards, teeth growing on the outside of her mouth that where razor sharp. You could say she had a toothed smile...Drool ran down her chin, the outer teeth not being able to hold her siliva in her mouth. She made a disfigured noise and charged me quickly. I kicked her back, my foot...going through her... "ewww..." i mumbled, pulling my foot out and seeing in cover in green goo. She hissed looking down at her stomach. Z started mumbling something, food. I walked around her, grabbing the nearest thing close to me, a broom and walked to the fridge. I grabbed my secret blood stash. "Here you go..." i said, ripping open the pack and giving her it. She chugged it down. Blood ran down her lips as the teeth on her face slowly, almost melt into her face. Her skin became the pretty white it was before and her eyes unglossed. The hole in her stomach started to heal itself. My knife fell out of her back and onto the floor, it now covered in the green goo. When the blood was empty, she colapsed onto the floor, passed out. I teleported to E.J. in a black smoke. "Hey Mr. cannibal, Mrs. cannibal passed out..." I stated and leaned against the nearest wall. He stood up, "where!?" I pointed in the direction of the kitchen. "Food heaven..." he ran out of the room. I chuckled and looked at the floor. God i hope she's okay...hey just cause i act like a bish doesnt mean i am one! Dont judge a book by its cover...I sighed and teleported back into the kitchen, E.J. there already. "What happened?..." he said, meaning the mess. "Food fight..." he glared at me, well he would have if he had eyes. "You dont waste food, what happened..." i rolled my pinpricks, "she went full on zombie on the food, throwing it, then i gave her blood. She passed out afterwards." He nodded and picked her up, one hand under her back, the other under her knees. He headed out of the room, being careful with her. I followed. He took her to the infirmary. Once all three of us were inside, she was set down on a white bed and examined by the king of kidneys." She'll be fine", he said," just needs some rest." i nodded. Then a small girl ran into the room. She wore a pink and dirty dress. Brown curly hair bounced into her face, which was cover in blood. Her green eyes landed on me. "Darky, Slendy wants you." she said cutely. I smiled and nodded, "thanks Sally." i patted her head, earning a small giggle from the eight year old. I teleported into the boss's office and sat down, placing my feet onto the desk and my arms behind my head. "Sup Boss?" i asked. He huffed and picked up a peice of paper, handing it to me. 'New mission, Tiffany Bohner, your old, 'friend'.'(she is a real person who i hate to death :3) i laughed and grinned. "You did this on purpose didnt you?" he nodded, 'Just for you...' My grinned widened. I stood up, and bowed. "I wont fail you, Sir~" and with that i teleported to my victim.

~*.E.J's POV.*~

I sat in my doctor chair and spun around in it. I estimated she wouldnt wake up fro at least an hour. I stopped my spinning and looked at the zombie girl. Her chest rose and fell lightly. 'How does she breath? She's dead?' i thought and looked over the sleeping form. God she was pretty. And she likes organs. Thats rare to find...except Dark...but she's gay...I sighed and took off my mask. I rubbed under my sockets, touching the black goo leaking from them. I shut my sockets for what seemed like a minute, only to fall asleep on the spot. i dreamt of the strangest thing. Me and Z were together. At the lake in the woods. it was night and fireflies were dancing around us. it was romantic. We looked at each other, the distance between us closing. Then a gun shot is heard. I gasped, Z's body falling onto the ground and a green blood leaking out of her head. i tried to scream, only to have something pass through my head, making me fall to the ground as well, a liquid leaking onto the ground below me. Then everything was black.

I kinda had an idea for this chapter but um...i forgot it XD so this is what i could think of. I love you my lovelies~Darky