Escape Plan???

WHAT WAS GOING THROUGH MY MIND?!? He laughed a bit "friend??? Are you kidding me???"  I think I'm dying "nope" I said popping the 'p'. He laughed "are you dumb or plain stupid???" Did he just-..."HEY IM NOT DUMB OR STUPID!!!" I shouted  making other subjects holler. "Jesus Christ don't yell..." I groaned "I'm sorry..." I said sarcastically. "Um can you find a way over here...?" Wait what? "What you mean?" he thought for a second...or had a pokerface. "um...try to get a guard to let you come over here...and quickly" someone outside then whistled i my face lit up (._. i dont know how asylums work but .-_.- imma just make this shit up XD)," heeyyyy Miiitttchhhhh" i said, quite loudly might i say. Yes i knew this guard, he is the only one who treats me like a normal person and like i was his own sister. his golden yellow eyes lit up upon hearing my voice and walked over. finally him coming out of the darkened hall towards my rooms light, reveling his yellow hair and tan skin (...random). and sadly his guard outfit made everything difficult." whats up z?" he asked in his cool and chill voice. "um...i wanna go to Rak- i mean Subject 1-224's cell..." i asked, kind of confused. he shuffled over towards rakes cell and looked at his data on the clipboard hanging next to his door. he raised his eyebrow and looked at me, "ya sure ya want to hang with him? he is a mass killer..." he walked back over and it seemed he was reaching for his keys for the cell door. "im sure anyway i have killed a few too..." i looked down trying to seem sad but i was really smiling. he laughed knowing my trick, " yea and remember when you tried to bite my throat open and you didnt..." i chuckled and looked up as he opened the cell door. " now ill let you in there for  five minutes...i dont want us both to get in trouble..." i nodded and hurried over to rakes cell cause the camera's have a gun that will shoot anything without an guard, luckily the camera's didnt have anyone behind them at this time. i peeked through the small bars only seeing darkness and  bit of movement. once he unlocked the door i got inside just as something rushed towards the door but Mitch shut it quickly. i waited a bit in till my eyes adjusted a bit then gasped seeing the creature that layed before me. he was almost like an starved human but the spine was spikes not bones. once he looked at me i saw his bright white eyes stare me down. i smiled realizing how FRICKEN COOL RAKE LOOKED!! (whats wrong with you -._.-) he walked over and stared into my eyes almost trying to see something (thats all he can do there eyes >.>) he huffed and walked over to the corner on all fours and sat down. i walked over as well and sat next to him, "so rake...what did ya want...?" i asked seeming confused still. "...i need your help..." he seemed nervous or...scared? i tilted my head, "help? with what?" he sighed and turned fully towards me, "i need to get out of here...this...hell...and you know the place right?" i simply nodded as i did grow up here as a child, "okay...well...would you help me...get back home...?" he seemed upset, but what would i get? "i might...just... whats in it for me?" i crossed my arms trying to look imitating. he sighed and got closer and whispered, "if you help me you can come with me...and my group...please just say yes..." i thought for a second,'if i help i can leave..and be with people who wont turn me out? but if i say no...he'd probably kill me ...' i looked at his sharp clawed hands gulping a bit and sighed looking at him, who waited impatiently. i nodded and smiled weakly and he hugged me which was strange so i just yelped."  thankyou thankyouthankyouthankyouTHANKYOU!" he yelled happily. i chuckled a bit when he let go and looked down, "erm sorry..." i smiled, "its fine now wanna come up with this plan?" he nodded and we quietly disgusted our plan. then Mitch called out for me and i had to leave his cell and go back to mine. he talked a bit too when the guards left then got some rest for tomorrow, this was going to be exciting...

So...I'm a huge slacker when it comes to stories...and I guess y'all can call me freshy now .3. See you next chapter ...maybe X3 I love your rad lovelies~Freshy