Seven

seven p

With his head in his hands, Poseidon sat on his throne on Olympus. He had aged considerably, not knowing where his daughter was. So much worry and anguish. The throne room doors opened and the God of the Sea looked to his niece and brother.

"Poseidon. I think maybe you should call off your search. It has been over a year now," Zeus called softly, so much unlike himself.

Athena stood next to her father, her face emotionless, a cold air surrounding her, "I agree with Father, Uncle. If she's still alive, after all this time, then she does not want to be found."

Perci's father stood and bellowed at the two, a dangerous scowl on his face, "Are you saying my daughter is dead? Are you? I know she's alive, I do!! And how dare you even think she is not!!"

Zeus and Athena stepped back at his rage, slightly fearful.

"The two of you never liked Persephone. You feared how much power she had. What she was capable of! How much influence over our other children she had! You both wanted her out of the way!!"

Zeus looked to the floor in shame, while Athena just closed her eyes and sighed.

"You blame her for the death of Jason, Thalia and Annabeth!! But you forget how much she herself has sacrificed for us!! You are selfish and have no right to say anything bad about her!! So help me I will destroy the both of you..."

His last words were a whisper as Poseidon stormed out of the room, the Empire State Building shaking under his anger at this brother and niece, his threat hanging over father and daughter pair.

Zeus pinched his brow and turned to see Hera, Ares, the twins and Aphrodite looking at them with disgust.

:3

Perci was strolling along the beach, the white sand tickling her feet as she smiled, playing with her silver bracelet. The girl turned her head to look over the ocean. It was grey and wild. The crashing waves and rushing sea made her worried... has she been gone too long? "Hestia?"

"Yes, sweetheart?" The Lady of the Hearth appeared beside her.

"Is Dad okay? The sea," Perci waved her hand over at the salt water. "It doesn't look too good."

"Your father is worried. He's searching for you. Hera and Ares are too. And Apollo and Artemis."

"They really care that much?"

"Of course Perci. You've done so much for all of us. And you are family." Hestia smiled and cupped the young woman's cheek.

The demigoddess leant into her hand and closed her eyes, then sighed.

"The Muses told me you have the gift of the Siren."

The Saviour nodded slowly, her mind elsewhere, "The girls were so proud of me and amazed as well."

Hestia smiled once more and almost talking to herself, "You are beyond talented. Why must so much be placed on your shoulders? Why do you have to suffer so much?" The goddess paused, glowing with pride at the ravenette, "Calliope is coming."