Thirteen

one more chapter to go...guys, you gotta tell me if my "nightmares" are too much...okay? you can give ideas for "nightmares" too.

thirteen

Arthur and Diana were leaning over the table studying a huge map in the Justice League Hall. Several countries and oceans were crossed out.
"Where else could the Princess be?"

"I'm not sure Arthur."

"Richard Robin Grayson!!" Bruce's voice echoed through the halls, "Where the hell have you been?!"

Dick had been missing for a month and no one knew where he had gone. Diana and Arthur hadn't really noticed because they were so focused on Perci's whereabouts and Nightwing had a bad habit of disappearing every now and then anyway.

"Geez Bruce calm down."

"No! Where have you been?!" Batman yelling was very rare. Him doing so, had now garnered Diana and Arthur's attention.

"I thought you were dead. I did. When the Joker blew up that building with you inside it?! You just vanished."

"I'm sorry Bruce. I am. But I washed up on an island in the middle of nowhere. There was a woman there who helped me and let me into her home. She took care of me."

Excited and hopeful, Diana rushed down the hall into the room where Dick and Bruce were in, "What did she look like?!"

Arthur was right behind her when she demanded an answer.

Dick was taken aback by Diana's abrupt question, but then stared off into the distance as he recalled her face, "Beautiful. She had long, wavy black hair. A gorgeous smile. And the prettiest sea green eyes, that sparkled every time she laughed," A soft smile appeared on his face.

Batman gave him a bewildered look and Aquaman said, "Awww. Nightwing is love!"

Wonder Woman cleared his throat and raised an eyebrow,"Did she give you a name?" The Amazonian Princess asked calmly, hoping she was right with who Dick was talking about.

"Yeah. Perci. She didn't mention a last name. But let me tell you, the first time we met she punched me in the jaw."

Arthur lost it. He doubled over in laughter, almost falling to the floor.

Bruce snickered and Diana nodded with amusement, smiling.

"Yeah that sounds like the princess," Aquaman grinned, wiping tears from his eyes.

The Amazon smacked his shoulder before looking back at Dick, "Did she tell you where you were?"

"Yeah. But why you are guys asking me so many questions?"

"Well, she's been missing for three years and her father wants her back."

"Who is her father?"

"Poseidon, God of the Sea, Stormbringer and Earthshaker."

"Then that's why..."

"Why what?" Bruce asked, curious.

"When she let me explore her house, I found her at the bottom of a pool. She just laid there and I thought she was dead. I pulled her out, and when I turned to give her CPR, Perci was fine, looking at me like I was crazy."