1

Camila POV.

The one thing I fucking hate about being the oldest is that I am always automatically the one to drop off my younger sister Sofi, wherever she wants and whenever she wants. It's not fair. I mean I love my little sister to death and would do anything for her, but being her personal driver is a bit far don't you think? But my parents see it as payment type thing. Because by me dropping Sofi off places, its payment for them buying me a car.

I mean, I am so grateful for the car, I know it's a great luxury for someone my age to have their own car, especially one as nice as mine, it's just I have to cancel plans or go to them later, because I have to pick up or drop my sister off. It fucking sucks.

I wake up to my mother standing over my bed "Holy shit, you scared me" I say slightly jumping.

"Karla don't you dare cuss near me!" My mother shouts attempting to intimidate me.

"Sorry mother" I say, it's easier to apologise than ignore her, that's when she will go ape shit for me being rude.

"Sofi needs dropping off at a soccer game at 11, drop her off will you", The last part of that wasn't a question. She was telling me to do that. Like always.

"Okay mum" I say dragging my sorry ass out of bed. I hate the mornings, they make me want to smash my head through a window.

I slowly get dressed and brush my teeth before going downstairs to be greeted by a smiling Sofi who was eating a bowl of fruit. I internally shiver, who has fruit this early in the morning?

"You know you're dropping me off at-" I interrupt Sofi before she can finish.

"At 11am, at the school for soccer" I said. Happy that I actually remembered the information.

"I love you" Sofi said pressing a quick peck to my cheek as I sit next to her with my toast.

"I love you too". I love Sofi more than I knew was possible, she's 14, but I still see her as a little baby, she's my baby sibling after all.

My phone vibrates making me jump slightly. "Piece of shit" I whisper picking my phone up off the kitchen side.

China- Hey! We still on for 2?! X

Fuck, I forgot, I'm meeting Dinah and Ally later at the cinema to watch 'the 5th wave'.

Me- ofc! See you then! X

I reply putting my phone in my pocket.

I quickly wash my pots before my mother eats my head because I didn't clean my plate.

I then decide on a quick shower, as the time is only 9am, and I have and hour and half to kill before leaving to take Sofi.

I blast my favourite song through my phone as I sing and dance in the shower to the song 'Are you gonna be my girl' by Jet.

I quickly finish my shower before jumping out and blow-drying my hair but making the same mistake I make every time. Not taking of my necklace off and burn my neck. "Ah you little shit" I say quickly pulling off my necklace before putting it on the bed.

By the time I blow dry my hair and get re-dressed and put on some light make-up it's time for me to take Sofi to soccer.

"Come on" I say walking out the front door.

"Coming Mila!" She shouts sprinting down the stairs and grabbing her bag. Before jumping in the passenger side.

We both jam out to the music on the ride to the school. I pull up to her school blasting out some High School Musical.