14

CAMILA'S P.O.V

It's getting close to midnight, and I'm just chilling in my room watching YouTube videos on my laptop, the Merrell twins are too underrated. And so are Cimorelli, and Jenna Marbles, her videos never fail to have me in tears.

I'm watching David Dobrik scaring Liza with a spider when I hear my phone ping. I assume its Dinah, so I just wait for this segment to finish, and before it can finish my phone pings again. Assuming it might be important I quickly pause the video and grab my phone.

My eyes fly wide when I see it's Lauren messaging me. I'm anxious and excited to open the messages.

Lauren- hi im drank n I just wantd to say im sory 4 wot I did and I had a fight w brad frm bar xxxx

Lauren- im truly sorry I shouldn't ov kissed u again aftr telling u it was over. But I really do miis you camila. I relly do. Im so sorry if ive hurt u I didn't want to or mean too x

You know the saying? 'A drunk mouth speaks a sober mind', clearly Lauren does feel bad, plus she's on a night out and she's texting me. I mean that's got to mean something right? I text back.

Camila- It's forgotten. All of it. Have a good night.

Treat them mean keep them keen...

Lauren replied quite quickly, for someone who's clearly seeing double.

Lauren- I don't want 2 forgeet it I kno I should but I cant..

Everything Lauren's saying is making me feel so alive. I want Lauren to feel this way, but I also don't want to ruin something she's worked so hard for.

Camila- I know. I don't want to either, I've never felt so good with someone. I don't want to hurt you or your career. 

Lauren- I don't want u to hity mr rither, kissing u was amazing being w u was great I wish 

Camila- you wish what lauren?

For a few minutes Lauren doesn't reply and I grow more concerned by the second.

Camila- Lauren are you ok?

Camila- Lauren?!

I finally hear my phone ping after 6 agonizing minutes. 

Lauren- sorry I was being sick imd dtunk camila 

Camila- where are your friends? 

Lauren- idk

I can't leave her alone in the state she's in.

Camila- where are you?

Lauren- prysm the club

That's not far from my house.

Camila- stay where you are! I'm coming. I'll be there in five. 

I quickly grab some shoes, my keys and my ID just in case she's inside. 

As I climb out of my window my phone pings again.

Lauren- ok camile ill see you soon 

She's so drunk. I jog over to my car quickly and drive to the club. I know exactly where all the speed cameras are around here, so I know when I can and can't speed. Using this to my advantage I get to the club within the five minutes. 

As I arrive out-side I quickly jump out and lock my car and walk towards the entrance, that's when I see a girl in a red dress sat to the far left of the outside of the club. "Lauren!" I shout.

The girl slowly raises her head, looking for where the voice had come from, once her beautiful eyes meet mine her mouth turns into one of the biggest grins as she just sits there. I slowly make my way over to the girl, who looked amazing for what state she was in.