10

CAMILA'S P.O.V

2 weeks drag by, and each day I forget Miss Jauregui more. I block out what happened and barely say a word during her class. I just sit and listen. Most the time I'm not even listening. More like day dreaming. 

Dinah introduced me to her cousin's friend. Jennifer. I never noticed her around school. She's in none of my classes and is usually very quiet. I've started spending a lot of time with her. Which Ally is thrilled about? She was the one who wanted me to forget about Laur- I mean Miss Jauregui more than anything. And Jennifer is helping me do that. She's hot. Funny. Kind. And a very talented kisser. 

It's Monday morning and my alarm is literally screaming in my ear. That thing will one day be the death of me. It fucking screams. Why. Being up before 8am should be illegal. I drag me ass, which can I say is a good ass, out of bed. And brush my teeth before dragging a comb through my hair. One day I'm going to shave my hair off. You know. Like that would be such a fucking thrill. 

I leave my house with Sofi in the back of my car and pull up to Jennifer's house and beep my horn a few times. She comes running out in a beanie hat, sun glasses, white t-shirt, jeans and a flannel. How very gay.

"Hey" she says opening the passenger door

"Hello, loving the look" I say looking her up and down. To which she blushes at. 

"Thanks" She says shyly. 

"Hi Jen!" Sofi says from the back.

"Hey there little one" Jennifer says turning around to address my sister. 

Me and Jennifer haven't hidden anything from anyone. We're very affectionate in public. Like we both said we have nothing to hide. But we're not official or anything either, just a bit of fun.

Once I arrive at school I pull into my parking space, which is the first one thank god. Sofi immediately leaves the car and rushes into the school. She always meets her friends early now. At the library. She's always talking about them. So, it seems like she's having a good time and enjoying the new people and company.

I climb out of the car as well and lean my ass against the bonnet. I stand staring at the entrance of the school, when my view is interrupted by Jennifer's beautiful face. 

"Hello there" I say as she stands in front of me. 

"Hello beautiful" She says hooking her hands behind my neck, I bring my hands to her waist and rest them on her hips.

"God, today you look incredible" I say looking her up and down again. 

"Stop complimenting me and kiss me" Jennifer says slowly coming closer. 

Our lips touch slowly at first. Very softly. My lips move against hers at a slow pace, which I know is slowly driving her insane. Her hands travel into my hair slightly pulling on my hair. I move my hands to her bum giving it a small squeeze that makes her release a small moan from her lips. She nibbles on my lower lip, then quickly slides her tongue into my mouth without warning. Our tongues are in a silent battle for dominance.