5

CAMILA'S P.O.V

As we walk to the photography room, we see the teacher, I'm presuming is Miss Jauregui running off, in the opposite direction. My eyes attach themselves to her ass and I can't stop staring. 

"See something you like?" An unfamiliar voice pulls me out of my staring competition.

I stare at the girl as I walk into the class room, arm still linked with Dinah's. The girl then closes the door behind her. Me and Dinah make out way to the back of the room and sit on a desk for two people.

"Hello everyone" The same girl announces at the front. "I'm Demi Lovato, you can call me Miss L. I'm Miss Jauregui's teaching assistant. Miss Jauregui has forgotten something in her tutor room and has gone to get it but will be back in a few minutes, so just talk between yourselves." 

I turn my attention to Dinah. "She thinks she's something doesn't she" 

"I would if I looked like her" Dinah said staring at the teacher. 

"God sake" I say turning around and seeing a photography book behind me, I pull it onto mine and Dinah's desk and begin looking through the work, done by someone named Cole.

That's when the classroom door swings open and a curly haired boy walks in. "Sorry I'm late, I got lost" 

"It's fine, go sit down Miss Jauregui will be here shortly" Miss Lovato said to the boy.

The only spare place to sit was next to me and Dinah on the end of our table and the boy walks over.

"Hi, I'm Harry, is it alright if I sit here?" He asks motioning to the empty chair. 

"Sure" Me and Dinah say in sync.

"I'm Dinah and that's Camila" Dinah says and I give a polite smile to the boy sat next to Dinah.

Dinah and Harry are talking whist I'm looking through this book, this kid has serious talent. Last semester I spent my whole time in photography taking photos of tree's. I didn't even try. His work looks like hours of effort have gone into it. 

I hear the door open but don't bother to look up, assuming it's another student, plus Coles work is amazing. That's when the class falls silent and I look up, I see the back of the teacher as she writes her name on the board with her left hand. I've always wanted to be a lefty. 

That's when I see a big ring on her ring finger. She can't be married as every teacher has called her Miss. Engaged she is. 

I can see why; her ass is amazing. I smile to myself and look back down at Coles work. That's when I hear her voice. 

"Morning class". 

It sounds so familiar.

A/N this chapter be as short as my temper.