7

CAMILA'S P.O.V

Me and Dinah leave the class room to be greeted by a smiling Ally. 

"Hi y'all the new history teacher is so nice" She said with a wide grin. How that smile will be knocked off her face. 

"Mila has something to tell you" Dinah basically sang at Ally. 

"Fuck you" I say in response to Dinah. 

"No time like the present" Dinah said laughing.

Right now, we have a 15-minuet break, so if I tell her now she only has 15 minuets to moan and shout at me, and then she will have to shut up for an hour and half during her next lesson.

"Let's go to your car" I say to Ally. I see her face change, from the once happy and jolly Ally, to one of concern. 

"Are you ok?" She asks walking in the direction of the car park. 

"I'm fine, I promise" I say with a smile, knowing that instantly made Ally less nervous.

Once we reached her car, me and Ally sat at the front and Dinah in the back seat, grinning away. This girl loves to see my misery. 

"So, err." I say looking at my fingers. Fuck this is hard. How do I even word it? "You know that Lauren?" I ask.

"Yes, hot one from the bar. Gave you that love bite" Ally said pointing at my neck. The love bite was covered by my choker. 

"Yea, well. I've kind of seen her today" I say still looking at the floor. 

"She goes here?" Ally asked, her face showing she was confused.

"Kinda" I whisper looking at the floor. 

"For fuck sake" Dinah says from the back. "Miss Jauregui. Photography teacher. She's Lauren" 

Ally's mouth dropped. If it dropped any harder she would have cause an earth quake. Her eyes going wide too. 

Fuck. Why did I have to tell them about Lauren in the first place. 

"Wait- you- you're. You kissed a teacher?" Ally asked.

"Yea... and gave her a love bite, sent her nudes and arranged to fuck her today" I laughed at myself. Only me, Camila Cabello could get myself into this big mess. Fucking idiot.

"You- you were going to fuck her!" Ally shouted at me. 

"We-well she was hot! I didn't know she was a teacher! Let alone my teacher!" I said looking at Ally with pleading eyes.

"It's ok Mila, you didn't know. But it's got to stop. You and she could get into serious trouble if this where to get out in anyway. It stays between us" Ally said glancing to everyone in the car. 

"Fuck" Dinah said from the back seat. "Can't post that tweet about how my best friend is fucking a teacher now" She said, bringing a lighter mood to this dark storm. 

"You are an idiot" Ally said directing it at Dinah. 

I laughed at Dinah to receive a punch from the girl. 

"You are too Mila" Ally said, Dinah in return laughed at me. 

"I'm serious now Mila. No more. You need to delete her number and forget it ever happened." Ally stared at me. Fuck. 

"I will" I say knowing full well, I will not delete her number or forget what happened. 

"Class" Dinah says, sliding out the back of Ally's car.