3

CAMILA'S P.O.V

I wake up to the smell of bacon over taking my nose. My eyes burn cause of the light seeping through the gap in my curtains. Pieces of shit don't even block out the sun. Sunday is my lazy day.

All day spent in bed, especially because I have school tomorrow. What a drag.

I go downstairs to see Sofi cooking the bacon, that I could previously smell.

"Since when did you cook, little chef" I say rubbing her hair as I walk past.

"I wanted to make mum and dad breakfast in bed" She said, staring at me with her big brown eyes. My little sister's eyes are perfect. They're so brown and big, and I can totally understand why she gets everything. She's, mastered the puppy dog eyes perfectly. And has been doing them since before she could walk.

That's why she was such a late developer, she didn't walk until she was 20 months, all because she knew all she had to do was look at anyone with those eyes and she was already in their arms being taken wherever she wanted to go.

"I'll help", if I don't she will probably burn everything.

"Will you do the eggs?" She asks me, I hate cooking eggs, the oil spits all over me and I feel like I'm in acid rain. But if she does them, they will be horrible, so I have no choice.

"Sure chef" I say walking over to the oven and start putting the eggs in a pan.

Sofi pulls out her phone and puts on 'Shawn Mendes- there's nothing holding me back', we both dance around the kitchen, cooking as we go, buttering toast, making coffee's and washing a few pots along the way.

We plate everything and put them on our parent's trays and walk upstairs quietly.

We open the door to see our parents sitting watching TV, today is their lazy day too, and they will usual lay in bed for an hour after waking up.

"Oh my gosh, girls you haven't" My mother gushed.

"Good morning" Sofi said, walking towards my father with his tray, and I do the same walking towards my mother.

"You're both so amazing" My mother says kissing the top of my head.

"Thank you girls" He says glancing at his tray. "Bacon, eggs, beans, toast and mushrooms. What do you guys want?" He says with a chuckle at the end.

"Nothing" I say with a bright smile. He mirrors the smile, taking a mouth full of eggs. His eyes slightly close as he chews on the eggs. My eggs are amazing if I do say so myself, I learnt the perfect way to cook them off my mother, and how much salt and pepper to add. They always taste so good. Even though they are the devil to make.

Me and Sofi leave mum and dad to enjoy the food, I return to my room to see I have a text. From the woman who invaded my dreams last night.

Lauren- morning xx

Me- good morning xx

I reply straight away, no point waiting a few minutes to reply, I want to talk to this woman as soon as possible.

Lauren- sleep well? X

Me- very, although I had some woman keep appearing in all my dreams...

Lauren- better not be dreaming of anyone but me Camila xx

Me- I wouldn't dream of it😉

Lauren- dork x

Before I had time to respond she had messaged me again.