12

CAMILA'S P.O.V

After the bathroom incident I race home. I can't face Lauren after that. She literally nearly made me come. In the school fucking toilets. But driving home I was so built up. Basically, had the female version of blue balls. Did you see the past tense? Once I came home I went straight into my room. Quickly re-living everything in the bathroom in my mind. It only took me a few minutes for me to come and lay shaking on my bed coming down from the best and most intense high there is. 

I'm laid on my bed. Sweat covering my body in a little blanket. That's when my mother walked in from fucking nowhere. 

"Mila baby, are you ok?" My mum asked coming up to me. I'm fucking great honestly. Need some new underwear though. 

"No mum, I don't feel so good" I say clutching my stomach. If I play my cards right I'll get a few days off school. 

"Oh no" She quickly came closer resting the back of her hand on my forehead. "You're burning up and sweating". Ooops. 

"I told you I don't feel so good" I say rolling over. 

"Bed day. Get in bed I'll bring you some water. I'm going back to work in 10 though. I came back because I forgot my phone. I'll call school saying you have a bug" She says leaving my room.

A bug. That's at least another day off school. 

I quickly scramble to get under my cover before my mother comes back in. I lay down trying to make myself look sick. How does someone make themselves look sick?

"Mila, drink lots of water and sleep please" My mum says putting the water on the bed side table. "I'll see you once I finish work at 5, and please see if Dinah will get Sofi" Just as my mother says that, Dinah starts ringing me. 

"I will".

Mine and Dinah's conversation was quick and brief. I didn't even mention sofi, so I quickly text her. 

Me- Will you bring Sofi home for me? X

DJ- ofc! I'll see if Miss will let me go tell Sofi now.

Me- okay x.

I can't tell Dinah what happened. She'll make fun of me and try get me to tell Ally. Who will kill me. This one stays with me. No one else can know.

The rest of my day is spent with me watching random shit on Netflix and scrolling through Tumblr and Instagram. 

Dinah drop's Sofi off and comes to stay with me for a little bit but has to climb out my bedroom window as my parents came home and if they knew Dinah was in here they would have said I was better to go to school tomorrow. It's a good job my bedroom window is easy to climb in and out of. It's great, the amount of times I've snuck out. They have no idea when I do it either.

-FAST FORWARD TO FRIDAY-

The week has gone very fast for me. I've had it all off school. But after this I can't have any more time off otherwise I will be so far behind. I mean My English teacher won't stop fucking e-mailing me the work. Which I'm pissed about. But also, happy about because I'm not falling too far behind. I'm basically teaching myself it all, which I prefer to do.

I've been acting the best I can pretending to be sick. Tuesday and Wednesday where easy to get off, school has a 48-hour policy. Thursday was difficult. I pretended to be asleep when my parents came into my room in the morning, and after work they came upstairs and I said I was still feeling low on energy. I've also been pretending to not eat. I have a stash of food in my room, which I've been picking at without them knowing. This morning my mother came in asking me if I wanted a lift to school, but I said I felt really weak which she believed, because she thinks I haven't been eating.

Having the week off was great in theory. But now it means going back on Monday will be even harder. As I won't have seen Lauren in ages. And if I'm being honest she's all I've been thinking about. All day, all night even dreaming about her. Jennifer has been messaging me but I told her that I want a break from everything which she was very chill about, like I said it was just a bit of fun between us. Plus, now I definitely have my eyes on another woman. And I'm going to do everything I can to get her. I, Camila Cabello will have Lauren Jauregui. One way or another. Lauren likes me, she has to. I'm not being big headed. But she wouldn't risk her job by trying to dry fuck me in the toilet if there wasn't any attraction of feelings there.

I spend all day chilling in bed doing all the work I've been missing out on. Every teacher has sent me stuff to do except Lauren. She's probably giving me a break. Much deserved one if I do say so myself.