rape and sluts

Requested by BVB_CC_2002

"Jakey can I ask you something"

"Sure baby"

"I don't want it to be like an everyday thing but if somedays I want to can I be little"

Age 16

Andy pov

I took another sip of my whiskey and sighed. I have been drinking since I was 15 and I love it, it helps me through everything. It's Sunday night which means I have school tomorrow and I get to see the 4 sexy guys. They aren't my boyfriend's but I wish they were. They are the same age as me and so fucking sexy. I would do anything to have them under my control, well apart from Jake since he's a dominant. I know it's weird loving 4 guys but come on they are so fit.

Jinxx he's so fucking innocent and shy which is perfect to be a sub. His crystal blue eyes and his smile are the most beautiful things in the world. He is the clasical meets rock and I love it. He is amazing on the guitar and violin. He only 5' 10" but I don't care.

Ashley fucking Purdy aka the school slut. He walks around the school in a band t-shirt and an extremely short skirt sometimes with stockings. Let's just say there is a reason why half the guys in school are either gay or bi. He's amazing on bass and his singing voice is stunning. He has gorgeous brown eyes and his smile is gonna be the death of me.

Christian coma aka Cc. He is known also as the most hyperactive kid in the school. He is so fucking talented on the drums, if I could I would kick Sandra from the band and have Cc instead but I love Sandra so I wouldn't do that. He's crazy which makes me love him even more and can make friend with anyone in the school just by saying something stupid.

And then there is Jake Pitts. He's the one in charge of the others. He's a dominant and makes a really good one at that. His body is perfect. We have pe together and let's just say anytime he takes his fucking t-shirt off I get hard on instantly. He's personality is amazing and will not let anyone hurt his friends. He is amazing on guitar which makes him all that much better.

I sighed and jumped down from the tree which I was sitting on. I threw my bottle into the lake and made my way home. I knew I was gonna get the shit when I get home because I'm late but I don't care I'm practically use to it by now. This is so normal to me, I get home late and my mother slaps me and my father rapes me.

I climbed in through my bedroom window but only to see my dad sitting on my bed with a whip in his hand. This has never happened to me before. I gulped and he turned around. "Andrew I have had enough of you" he said. I felt his hand grab my wrist and tie me to the bed. That is normal but what was about to happen wasn't.

"Father no" I screamed. My mother didn't care how loud I screamed or cried. I don't know what I have done to deserve this, I was a perfectly normal kid until I turned 13. I have asked but all I get is punched or hit.

The next morning

I woke up to my body in immense pain, I could barley walk it hurt so much. I got into the shower and washed my hair. Once I was finished I threw on a kiss t-shirt and a pair of skinny jeans. I grabbed my hair straighteners and started sorting out my hair.

I grabbed my bag then walked out of my house and went to school. When I got there I went to the music room. I found Jake speaking to jinxx, I walked over to them and said hi. "Hey Andy you ok" jake asked.

"I'm ok how are you two" I asked. I know I couldn't get a word from jinxx because in school he is mute, outside of school he is still quiet but he does talk a bit.

"We're ok. Are you sure you're ok it looked like you were limping a second ago"

"Yeah I was at the park last night and me being the idiot I am fell off a tree" I chuckled. I know I can't tell anyone about what has happened to me because my father would LITERALLY kill me.

"As long as you are ok" I nodded then took my seat as the rest of the class walked in. I like music it's my favourite lesson only because my teach is fucking amazing and loves rock music.

We were half way through the lesson when Ashley walked into the room. "Ah Mr purdy nice of you to join us" miss Costello said.

"Nice to see you too. Jake Mrs Cole needs to speak to you" jake got up and walked out of the room to go see a teacher making me upset, well at least I still have Cc and jinxx to admire.

Jake

I walked out of the room but only to be pushed against the wall by ash. "Baby you ok" I said trying not to moan as he sucked onto my neck.

"Jakey baby please I'm so fucking horny" he begged. I pulled him into the boys toilets and locked the door behind us.

Andy

Jake and Ashley didn't come back until half way through second lesson which was maths. "Where did you go"

"Had to sort something out"