slut

We ran off stage and heard fans scream. We headed back to the bus and I didn't wait a second to push Ashley into the back room. He had been teasing us the entire show and Jake and I weren't a fan of it.

I removed his clothing then mine. I used my belt to tie his hands behind his back. "Ashley you know we don't like it when you tease us" he bit his lip and I bit his neck. "What have I told you about biting you lip" I said against growled against his neck making him whimper.

"Sorry" he whispered. I slammed into him without lube or prep. He screamed in pain and pleasure. I didn't give him any mercy as I pounded into him.

"ANDY" he kept repeating along with the screams and moans escaping his lips. "CLOSE" I bit his neck.

"Hold it" I growled. I pulled out of him and he whined. "Start complaining and I won't let you cum until tomorrow night" I went into his bag and I grabbed a vibrating cock ring.

I walked back over to him and he whined. I locked eyes with him and I put it on him. "You gotta were it until tomorrow night after" he didn't say anything and I could tell he was upset. He hated this. "Get some sleep"

Next day

We ran off of the stage and Ashley started to cry again. He was crying before the show because of how much he hurts but I don't care. I pushed him into my dressing room and stripped him.

I took the cock ring off and he came instantly. "You learnt your lesson slut" he nodded and I threw him one of my jumpers which was massive on him and a pair of jeans. "Lets get back to the bus. Jake and i have something for you and the other two"