dominant Jake and little jinxx

Jake and I didn't pay any attention in maths, all we did was talk to each other about random shit. I found out that he has an older sister called Sarah, I also found out that he is a dominant. I was only ever guessing from the way he acted now I know it's true. "Hey so my lead guitarist, bassist and rythem guitarist quit my band last week. You three wanna join"

"I would love to but Cc may get jealous"

"Sandra is thinking of quitting so once she is gone Cc can join"

"Ok I'm in. We're gonna have to ask ash and jinxx"

"Cool you can speak to jinxx he has never said a word to me" Jake frown at that.

"I will speak to him. He's not ignoring you Andy he has a bad home life. He's major depressed and major suicidal. He is mute around everyone apart from ash, Cc, and I"

"Yeah that makes two of us" I whispered to myself. I'm guessing Jake heard because he looked at me and started to talk.

"Andy you can tell me I can keep secrets" he said. I sighed and told him my life story. "Jesus fucking Crist. And I thought jinxx's story was bad"

"Yeah. From that I am into kinky ass shit and a dominant"

"I can now see why you hate your father. Being a dom but being raped sounds like a hard life"

"Yeah. Life's a bitch" then the bell went signalling break. We stood up and left the room, we headed to the music room and found jinxx and ash there.

"Jinxx ash. Andy needs to speak to you but what ever you do do not tell Cc" they were confused until they listened to what I had to say. They both agreed to be in the band so I'm happy. Having 3/4 of my crushes in a band with me. I'm down with that.

Suddenly Cc walked in. He looked upset which made me upset. "Cc you ok dude" Jake asked. He nodded but we could all tell he was lying. "Christian coma what have I told you about lying to me" Jesus Crist he does sound like a dominant.

"Sorry. So you know how I broke up with Lauren last week" we all nodded. Lauren was a slut, not a Ashley purdy slut but a asshole slut. Ashley is nice she is a chave. "Well I just found her sticking her tongue down Justin's throat.

"As in Justin bieber" I asked. That pop singing brat can go fuck himself. He does nothing but steal people's girlfriend's/boyfriend's.

"Yeah" he sat on the table and sighed.

"Who wants to kill a pop singing bart" I said.

"Andy we can't kill a student"

"No but we can scare him. What is his biggest fear" everyone in school knew his fear.

"Spiders" jinxx said. I gasped in shock.

"Does someone trust andy" Jake asked. Jinxx nodded his head making me smile.

"Jinxx you are the only one here who likes spiders. Think you could help"

"Yeah. I have three tarantula's at home"

"Cool. You guys wanna meet up at the park after school" they all nodded and I gave them my number. When the bell when the other three went to lesson while jinxx and I stayed. "Thanks for trusting me"

"A friends of Jake's is a friends of mine" I gave him a hug and we went to lesson.

After school.

So Justin agreed to meet me because I asked is he wanted to work with me on a song. Yeah fucking right, I would never allow that brat to be in anyway revolved with my band. I text the boys saying I was here. "So Justin what is your opinion on rock music"

"I hate rock. Emo fags can go die in a hole"

"Why did you agree to meet me here then" I asked confused as hell.

"I had nothing better to do with my life" I saw jinxx and Jake out of the corner of my eye.

"Hey Andy hey justin" jake said. Jinxx put his hand on Justin's shoulder. It took a lot of effort to not scream and run away but I controlled myself. The spider crawled down Justin's arm and stayed on his hand. Suddenly Justin us up and screaming like a girl. We all laughed and jinxx picked up the spider. Justin ran off back home and we all stayed in the park.

"Jinxx come near to me with that and I won't be happy" jinxx laughed and put the spider on his shoulder.

"This is venom. He is 2 years old and the biggest tarantula I own" jinxx said

"I still can't believe you own them" we all laughed and ended up hanging out at the park for the rest of the evening. We all went back to jinxx's and started to have a few drinks. Luckily his parents weren't here otherwise he would be dead. They were on holiday for 2 week's and they had 7 days left.

"Fucking hell you know what this is the most fun I have had in years" I say as I take the vodka from jinxx. We were all pretty drunk. Me and Jake being the worst. I was hard for me not to fuck the shit out of jinxx but I knew his life was hard and I still want him to like me.

"I agree. With my parents being gone I don't have to worry about the abuse" jinxx cover his mouth once he said that.

"Hey jinxxy look at me I won't tell a living soul about it ok" he nodded. Our faces where inches apart. I pressed my lips to his and he kissed back.

"Can I tell you two something" jinxx asked when I removed my lips from his.

"What's wrong jinxxy" Jake asked pressing a kiss to his lips.

"Do you know what DDLB is" I looked down at jinxx and gasped. I have heard of it, I just have never heard of someone actually doing it.

"Jinxx are you a little" he bit his lip and nodded. "Hey don't be ashamed. It's ok" he smiled as I pulled him in for a hug.

"Jinxxy you don't have to worry ok" jake said into his ear. "I do think we need our sleep though. We have school tomorrow"

"No we don't" I said. Jake looked at me in confusion. "Us three are staying off school to get over the hang over we will have in the morning and allow jinxx to be little for a day" jinxx smiled up at me. I pressed a kiss to his lips then a kiss to Jake's. "I love both of you. I always have" I picked up jinxx and we made our way to his room.

I removed his t-shirt then his Jean's which revealed a pink pull up's. Jinxx blushed and I kissed his lips. "Don't be embarrass. I love you jinxxy and I have nothing wrong with this" he smiled.