little jinxxy

Andy

I woke up the next morning with a splitting head ache. I'm surprised I even remember what happened last night. I looked down and saw jinxx laying on top of me asleep. I kissed the top of his head and smiled. Jake was next to me with his head on my shoulder. 2 down 2 more to go. I want all 5 of us to be in a relationship I know it's weird but it's what i want.

I kissed jinxx's head before carefully sliding him off of me and making my way to the kitchen. I grabbed a glass of water and some tablets trying to get rid of this headache. I made 3 cups of coffee and went back to jinxx's room. I saw Jake was already awake and some how jinxx had made his way on top of him. "Morning jakey" I said as I gave him the tablets and his cup of coffee.

"Morning.I  I can't remember most of last night. Wanna help get my memory back" I laughed and gave him a kiss.

"What do you remember" I asked as I sat on the bed.

"I remember getting drunk and having a make out session with you"

"So not that much then. Basically we got drunk, we found out that jinxx was an age play little, we also agreed not to go to school today to get over these hangovers and allow jinxx to be little for a day"

"Jinxx is an age play little. That explains a lot" I chuckled and gave him a kiss. "I need a shower. And before you ask you are not joining me. Someone needs to keep an eye on little jinxxy" I frowned but nodded my head.

"Fine" Jake walked into the bathroom and started the shower. I looked down at jinxx and kissed his temple. I know someone is gonna have a sore head which isn't good for a little. He needs to feel safe not be in pain.

~Few hours later~

So Jake called Cc and ash to see if they wanted to find out what had happened to us. When they got here we explained everything that has happened the night before. They were ok with jinxx's life and said they wanted to help. I looked at little jinxx who was curled up next to Jake watching tv. "Andy can I talk to you" ash asked from the door way.

I stood up and followed him to the kitchen. "What's wrong ashes" I asked when we got there.

"Andy. Jake and Cc normally help me but with Jake looking after jinxx and Cc no where to be found can you help me"

"Help you with what" I was so confused.

"I'm horny as fuck and..." I smashed my lips into his and dragged him to jinxx's room.

~Jinxx~

I woke up with my head on Jake's lap. I'm guessing I had fallen asleep there. "Hey my princess has finally woken up" Jake said making me smile. I giggled when he picked me up and put me on his lap. "How is my little jinxxy"

"I ok" I said which was muffled by my pacifier. I'm so happy they have excepted me. "Daddy"

"Yes princess" he said looking down at me

"I love you"