Fourteen

-edited-

I wake up in Harry's bed with him laying beside me. The clock shows the time is a little after eleven. I was worn out from the events of today and I still felt tired. No amount of sleep could fix what happen today.

Harry lets out a little snore from his spot next to me. He was too good to me. He didn't ask questions and just held me when I needed to cry. He let me run off without a legitimate reason. I was scared he was going to ask questions that I didn't want to answer. He could be kinda intrusive at times. 

I get up from my spot careful not to wake the sleeping beauty that let me run off with his clothes and car. I head downstairs and into his kitchen. The area was so massive it was hard to work my way around it. Pulling out stuff to make a sandwich, I notice the glass on the ground from my previous fiasco. My temper was not my greatest blessing.

I hunt down a broom and clean up the mess. Then, I put his car keys on the counter and continue making my sandwich. I haven't eaten anything today, so my stomach was rumbling in anticipation. And it tasted like heaven.

I go back upstairs and find Harry still asleep. He treated me so good today and this morning, holding me and letting me run off with his expensive ass car. He treated you good last night too. My thoughts return to the previous night and the way he took me. His touch sent sparks through my entire body, and I'm sure he knew that. No man ever treated me the way he did; I convulsed under his mere touch.

Climbing on top of him, I kiss his little butterfly on the middle of his chest. I always wanted more tattoos, but the little one on hipbone was enough. He stirs under my touch, so I place another one just under his ink, on his belly.

"Arabella. Hi love," He says in his raspy voice, that made me hang on his every word. His eyes flutter open and find mine, his tired gaze heavy. 

"Hi," I say now placing a kiss on his right leaf tattoo. He jumps from the feather like touch and I try to hide my smile.

He lets out a sigh as I move to his other leaf. "Arabella, we should talk about today. What happe-" Harry stops short as I kiss his happy trail, right above his waistband of his boxers.

"Shh, Daddy," I say noticing his member showing throw his boxers. He lets out a little moan as I glide my fingertips over his cock. Kissing his happy trail again, he runs his hands through my hair.

"Baby, we need to talk about today." He says closing his eyes. I could tell he didn't really want to though. He was wrapped around my finger.

In a swift move, I pull down his boxers, and his friend springs free. Wrapping my hand around his massive girth I say, "Do we really need to talk now, Daddy?"

He stares at me with his wide, green eyes. He opens his mouth to respond, but I quickly stop him by wrapping my lips over his pink head.

"Fuck. I guess not." He moans, closing his eyes.

I work my way up and down his length with my mouth, while I stroke the part that didn't fit in my mouth with my hand. He tastes salty from his pre-cum. Running my finger over his tip, he makes a growl like sound as I take his balls in my mouth. Harry pulls my hair as I graze my teeth against him. His eyes squeeze shut in pleasure, losing himself to the feelings. 

Moving away from his cock, I straddle him. I pull my shirt over my head, revealing my breasts to him. Leaning down to expose them to him, I kiss his little bird tattoo. He stares at me with wide eyes as I slowly grind myself against him, clad in only my underwear.

"You have so many tattoos Daddy," I say kissing his other bird lightly. He grips my hips harshly at the touch. "So... " I kiss his little G on his shoulder. "Many..." I move to his script over his other bird. "Tattoos." I finish my kisses on his butterfly, feeling his chest rise beneath me. I then move to his mouth. He kisses me hungrily, digging his fingers into my ass. Harry runs his tongue against mine as we fight for dominance.

I kiss his neck then run my tongue down to his shoulder leaving a kiss there. Moving back up to his neck, I graze my teeth against him. He shudders beneath me and I smile against his skin. I suck a little patch on his neck, sure to leave a mark. I pull away and continue rubbing myself against his cock.

He reaches up and fondles my nipples. As he tries to sit up, I push him back down, still remaining in control. "No touching."

Harry opens his mouth to protest but I lean down and kiss him. I stand up on the bed looking down at my man. He looked like he was going crazy from all my teasing. So to tease him even more, I take off my panties revealing my dripping pussy to him. His eyes watch my movements and I see him swallow when he sees my pussy. "I have one rule daddy. No touching. Okay?"

"Fuck. Okay baby-girl." He says and grabs his cock ready to fuck me. But instead of fucking him I move toward his face. He looks surprised but accepts it. Slowly I lower my self over his face. He licks up my folds and circles his tongue around my pussy. He sucks my clit and bites down gently. His tongue moves back towards my entrance, licking like there's no tomorrow. "Ah, Daddy," I moan out. I feel his hand grab my ass. "No touching."

"Fuck that," He says and lifts me up dropping me down on his cock. "I have one rule," he says slapping my ass. "No cumming." And he begins his onslaught.

Harry holds me up by my hips and thrusts into me hard. He stops when he's fully inside of me and doesn't move. I try to circle my hips for some friction, but Harry stops my motions by holding me still. "Please Daddy."

"Be more specific baby," He says smirking at me.

"Fuck me. Please." I was on fire. I needed a release.

"No," He says bluntly.

I let out a groan. This was his revenge for me teasing him. Two can play at this game.

I reach down and begin to rub my clit with one hand and play with my nipple with the other. He notices my actions but doesn't stop me. I see him bite his lip while watching me. I continue rubbing myself but faster now. I'm shaking on top of Harry. "Fuck daddy. I'm gonna cum."

Without warning Harry thrusts into me again but doesn't stop. He fucks hard and slow while I rub myself. I'm a mess of moans from all the pleasure.

"Do not cum," Harry warns beneath me. A faint layer of sweat covers his skin and his eyebrows were scrunched together.

I feel my orgasm approach and I try to hold it as best as I could. "Daddy let me cum please." I scream out.

His thrusts turn sloppy and soon he says the word. "Cum."

I scream as my orgasm shakes my entire body. Harry is the only thing holding steady and keeping me from staying on him. Harry's head is thrown back and eyes are screwed shut as he lets out a loud groan. I feel warm liquid coat my insides.

"Fuck baby. I knew you were trouble." He says as I crawl off him.

"You're lucky I'm on birth control." I say kissing his lips. I lay down on the bed and snuggle next to Harry. He runs his fingers through my hair and I trace his little butterfly tattoo.

"Now no more stalling. What happened today?"

Shit.