Twenty Four

-edited-

The holidays over, Nicole left and I went back to work. Everyone was in joyful spirits because of the long vacation, as was I. Harry and I spent a wonderful holiday together. And we had grown closer from my confession and from I meeting his family. Harry still wanted to meet my parents, which caused for a big fight and him eventually walking out. But at three in the morning, he came knocking on my door with McDonalds as a peace offering. I took the cheeseburger and fries and we ended up in the bedroom.

My alarm just went off for another day of work. I didn't reach to turn it off, for I was too tired. Instead I laid in bed letting it beep. "Shut the fucking alarm off!" Harry shouts into his pillow.

"Fuck off," I say and then reach to shut the machine off. Harry lays on his side and turns to me. I turn to him also and we lay in bed staring at each other. Slowly, Harry kisses me on the lips. The kiss is delicate and soft, filled with emotion. I'm sure it wasn't pleasant because of my awful morning breath. He pulls away and presses his soft lips to the tip of my nose. He pulls away and again, his green eyes bore into mine. The moment was so intimate. Nothing else was there, except Harry and I.

"We should get up," I say pulling away. Always have to ruin the moment Arabella.

I strip and step into the shower letting the water pour over me. When the curtain opens, I jump and nearly fall. Harry stands naked, and then steps into the water. "Fuck that's scalding." he says and turns more cold water on. Harry reaches for my shampoo, squirts some on his hands and proceeds to give me a head massage. He works his fingers from the top of my head to the end of my hair, then pushes me under the water and washes out the suds. Once done, he grabs my loofa and squirts body wash on it and proceeds to wash me. He takes his time, not missing an inch of skin. My eyes close from his sensational touch. As he reaches my most intimate spot, tingles are shot through my body. Harry runs his hands over my nipples very delicately adding to the previous sensations.

I open my eyes to find him staring at me. He looks me up and down very slowly. "God you're beautiful." he breathes out.

I move towards him and press my body to his. He stares at me again, and this time, I don't shy away from his gaze. "Kiss me."

He happily agrees and lowers his plump lips to mine. The kiss was so passionate and feverish I had to hold on. His lips touched mine roughly. Harry runs his teeth over my bottom lip, then nips at the sensitive skin. The water trickles down our wanting bodies. Harry pulls away and I push him down my body. He seems to get the memo and continues to work down my body placing open mouth kisses on my breasts, stomach, and navel. I made sure Harry was out of the water stream so he wouldn't drown to death while pleasuring me.

He spreads my legs open a little then puts his mouth on my pussy. My fingers curl through his hair at his enraptured touch. He flicks his tongue up and down my wet slit generating tingles throughout my body. When he sucks on my clit, I nearly fall over. He pushes a finger into my aching center and continues to suck on my sensitive bud. A stream of curse words and moans escape my mouth.

Abruptly, Harry stands up and pushes me against the cold tile of the wall, and starts placing hot kisses on my neck. My hands find their way to his hair and my eyes fall shut against his graze. He grips my hips and lifts causing me to wrap my legs around his waist. Harry runs his length against my needing pussy, then enters me so, so slowly. Gratification washes over me and causes small moans to leave my mouth. I pull on Harry's hair, and wrap my legs tighter around him, not wanting to fall.

I reach down and kiss Harry, our tongues lashing against one another. He lets a moan out into my mouth when I clench around his cock. Him moving slowly allowed me to feel every tingle, every thrust. My high was building slowly, and I could tell Harry's was too from his quickening pace. My legs start quivering around him and my head falls back. Harry's lips latch onto my nipple, making my orgasm imminent. Harry thrusts into me hard and I cum around him. He kisses me, capturing every moan in his mouth. I feel Harry thrust into me one last time and his hot juices spurt inside of me.