Eighteen

-edited-

Harry and I ate lunch together the next day at work. Gossip was thrown all around the office about Mr. Styles and his affair with the "low life assistant." Yet I paid no mind to it because everyone else in the office was either cheating on their wife/husband, or being cheated on. What was one more affair?

Friday approached quickly. I was eating my turkey sandwich lathered in mayo talking to Harry in my office. He was taking a forkful of strawberries into his mouth when he said. "What are you doing for Christmas?"

Christmas was in two days. I wasn't one to celebrate the holiday; I didn't see the point. Why put up a tree just to take it down? Why make all that food just to throw out the leftovers? Why buy gifts if they're just gonna get returned? My family wasn't coming for Christmas, they lived two hours away. Except for Quinten. But he was going to spend Christmas with Spencer and his soon to be in-laws.

"Umm, nothing." I say taking another bite of my sandwich. Harry looks astonished at my short answer.

"Is that why you don't have a tree up? Because you're doing "nothing."" He even used air quotes around the nothing.

"I just don't like holidays." I say.

"So your just gonna sit at home doing nothing? What about your family?"

"We don't really celebrate Christmas or any holiday for that matter. Just drop it." I spit out getting annoyed. He just kept pushing.

Harry sits back in his chair ignoring his lunch and just stares at me. I stare back but then falter under his gaze when he he opens his mouth to speak. "You're spending the holiday with me."

I look up with my mouth agape. I was about to protest but stopped myself. Did he really want to spend Christmas with me? Or is he just feeling sorry for me? Well Christmas with him would be better that sitting home alone watching the Hallmark Channel. "Okay."

"Okay," he says grabbing my hand. "I thought you'd say no for a minute there."

"I did too," I laugh. "And you better have some good ass stuffing or it'll be the worst holiday ever."

He laughs boisterously and almost chokes on a strawberry. "Don't worry. My mum is the best cook in Holmes Chapel."

I turn nervous at the thought of meeting his mother. It's too early to meet the family. But then again, he did meet my brother. When another thought hits me, it makes me want to crawl in a hole and not go to Christmas.

Harry sees the uneasy look on my face and asks what's wrong. "There's no need to be nervous darling. They'll treat you like their own."

That made me feel more reassured. His family would be as nice as him. I was being silly. "Okay. But Harry, I don't even know your mum's name" I shriek mocking the way he said mom.

He smirks. "Anne. My sister's name is Gemma. And for the record, I don't even know your parent's names either."

"Carolyn, and Mikey."

"Okay. Now, are you feeling better about this family thing?" He says leaning towards me.

"Yes." I say and he smacks a kiss on my cheek.

"Christmas will be fun." Harry says going back to his food. But I couldn't ignore the bad feeling I had in my gut. 

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The end of the day came and I was officially on holiday. It was nice that Harry let his employees have off until the new year.  I was busy packing up my things off my desk when my phone rings. I check the caller ID and quickly answer the phone. "Mr. Wells."

"Arabella, I'm sorry to do this but we cannot meet about your writing until after the holidays. I have a lot of work right now especially with your boyfriend trying to take over my company." 

I shake my head I disbelief at how he knew that we were a couple. Then I realized he couldn't hear me. "Mr. Wells... whatever you have heard..."

"Save it Arabella. People talk. See you in the new year." And he hangs up the phone.

Would him knowing about Harry and I show him that I didn't want to be under his company? He probably cancelled our meeting because we were together. My personal life should be kept out of my professional one. But that changed when Harry and I went to lunch together. 

"Arabella? You ready to go?" Harry sneaks up behind me and asks. 

I shift my disappointed face to an enthused one and say, "Yeah. Let's go."

We drive to my house and Harry seems to notice something is wrong on the drive. He grabs my hand and rubs comforting designs on my palm. I see him glance my way repeatedly. I was making a pros and cons list about whether or our relationship was good for my career. So far I had more cons than pros. But the pros out way the cons, I think to myself.  I unbuckle my seat belt and lean over the center counsel, leaning my head on Harry. I wanted to be with him, no doubt about it. 

Harry looks at me and quickly kisses the top of my head then focuses back on the road. I lay on his shoulder the rest of the way home. Soon we reach my apartment, and I reluctantly get up to open my house door. 

It wasn't late, but I was extremely tired. Harry takes his shoes off and follows me to the bedroom. I fall back on the bed, parallel to the pillows. Harry climbs on top of me and kisses me slowly. I feel all the passion he puts in the small kiss and it makes me want more. I curl my fingers through his hair, feeling the silkiness of his brown locks. Slowly, I move my hands from his hair and start unbuttoning his dress shirt. I push the fabric off his shoulders than run my hand over his ink covered arms and chest. He lets out a tiny moan when I start taking his pants off. 

When he is left naked I whisper in his ear, "Undress me, Harry." 

He finds the zipper to my dress and drags it down slowly, all the while kissing my neck, lips, and collarbone. The dress is taken off tenderly, his fingertips grazing my skin, almost tickling me. I'm left in my underwear and he pulls them off staring intently at his working hands. 

He lowers himself back onto me and rubs himself against my wetness. He looks in my eyes asking, pleading for me to let him take me. I grab his head and pull his lips to mine. He slowly pushes into me filling me up. I moan into Harry's lips and he keeps kissing me. This wasn't our normal sex where I called him daddy and he fucked me until I was exhausted. This was raw and passionate. He was putting all his feelings into every thrust he made. 

A knot builds into my lower stomach as Harry starts pounding into me harder but still so slow. He shudders when I nip his neck. I run my nails across his back sure to leave marks. Then Harry says into my mouth, "I'm going to fuck you harder now Arabella. I can't take it slow anymore."

He grabs my small hands in his big one, and pins them above my head. He lifts my left leg up farther and pounds into me hard. Stars shine behind my closed eyes from the pleasure he was giving me. He hits my sweet spot with every thrust and I clench around Harry's member. 

"Look at me Arabella." I open my eyes as he thrusts into me. A light sheen of sweat covers his body and a small mark I made is on his neck. My eyes try to close as I find my release, but somehow I keep them open. My whole body trembles from the pleasure, and Harry meets my lips again. Right after that, Harry releases inside of me letting out a raspy moan. 

He collapses on the bed next to me and pulls me under his arm. We lay on top the covers cuddling each other until Harry falls asleep. I look at his peaceful face, escaping the world in his dreams. I crawl out of his grasp and go to grab a blanket from the couch but pulls me back. "Where are you going?" he groans softly. 

"I'm going to get a blanket," I say and he nods closing his eyes again. I get the blanket and throw it on top of him. I crawl back in beside him and he pulls me close to his warm side. His hand begins to search under the covers for something. Then he finds it: my hand. He twists his big digits in my small ones and then buries his face in my neck. He falls back to sleep and soon so do I.