Day 2

Everyone wakes up, each in their proper beds.

They all meet in the hangout.

"So does this mean we are back to normal?" Arkayna asks hoping that it is and she is going to be Dragon Mage again.

"Only one way to find out. We have to change," Em explains, "But we should only change when we need to."

"And you need to right now. Kymraw is attacking the Pink Skulls," Malveron reports.

"Kasey is smart, he can handle her," Em has a confident voice.

"Kitty is helping her," Malveron says.

With nothing to say Zarya runs to her room, not bothering to hide her tears.

"I'll get her," Piper says.

"No, I will. I need to build our trust. I need to be there for her," Arkayna says.

"Ok," Piper doesn't fight.

Arkayna walks to Zarya's room and politely knocks on the door frame.

"Go away," Zarya doesn't bother lifting her head to see who it is, because no matter who it is the answer would be the same.

"Z, it's me, please let me in."

Zarya lifts up her head and looks at her sister.

"Ok," Zarya sits up changing her mind and accepting her sister more.

"Is everything ok?"

"I know what Em said is right, that Kasey is smart but she doesn't know how loyal he is to Kitty. He is a bit of a pushover, when she tells him what to do he does it."

"So what do we do?"

"I have no clue, I am questioning myself. On one hand I will be fighting one of my oldest friends, on the other hand if I don't the realm is in danger."

"I know it's hard and you are worried because you've known Kasey and Kitty longer than us, but we have to do what is best for the realm. We are Mysticons, we have an obligation, the Dragon Disk wouldn't have chosen you if you didn't have what it takes."

"Thanks Sis, but I feel like I can only trust you and Piper," Zarya admits.

"Why not Em?"

"Don't get me wrong, I love Em but she falls easily and the love she has for Kasey can blind her."

"I will watch her and make sure she doesn't. Em knows the obligation we have, but you are right."

"Thanks," Zarya hugs Arkayna.

"Can we do this now?"

Zarya smiles, "Yea, let's kick some butt."

Both walk into the hangout.

"You brought her out," Piper jokes.

"Come on girls, it's magic hour," Zarya says.

After the phrase is said they transform to their costumes, when the transformation is done the girls look at themselves in hopes they changed back.

"Great," Zarya says.

"Really?" Arkayna responds in agreement.

"Malveron!" Zarya yells.

Malveron walks into the hangout.

"Yes," he says.

"Why are we still switched?" Arkayna has a demanding princess tone.

"The disk is unpredictable. But it always does something for a reason, a reason you need to figure out; a reason you need to figure out on your own."

"So our solon can't help us?" Arkayna asks in a bothered voice.

"Sorry guys, this part isn't me."

"We gotta figure this out later. Kasey just texted and said that Kitty is winning," Em says.

"Okay, let's go girls," Zarya orders.

"Good luck," Malveron calls out as the girls run to their griffins.