A New Understanding

There is a huge explosion, Zarya and Arkayna lose balance.

"Look who crashed the party," Zarya says to her sister as both get up.

"Finally able to fight us Proxima?" Arkayna says trying to provoke her.

"Shut up Ranger!" Proxima uses her staff to shoot at Arkayna.

"Not gonna happen," Em uses her shield and throws herself in front of Arkayna.

Even though Em shielded Arkayna from the shot the strength of the shot pushed them so far that Arkayna falls off the ship.

"Zarya," Arkayna yells as she starts to plummet.

Zarya whistles for Izzie, who screeches as she hovers by the ship.

"Let's go," Zarya instructs the battle mount of the Dragon Mage.

Zarya dives to save her sister, luckily this time Izzie is fast enough to catch her.

"That's it, no mercy," Zarya says when both are back on steady ground.

"Zarya, no. We can't let our anger take control. Remember the revenge beast?"

"Sis, go help Knight and Striker."

"Okay," Arkayna doesn't fight as she knows Zarya can take care of herself.

Proxima takes her staff and targets Zarya.

"No," Mathis jumps in front of Zarya, taking the hit.

"You're really changing," Zarya helps him up.

"I told you, I want to help."

Proxima shoots again, this time nobody steps in to guard her and Zarya is thrown back by the magic and falls off the ship, just like her sister a few minutes ago.

"Arkayna!"

Arkayna turns around and sees her sister falling.

"I'm coming Zarya," Arkayna whistles and jumps on Archer, "You guys take care of these guys, I will get her."

"You got it," Mathis says as he starts fighting his sister.

Arkayna flicks Archer's reigns and orders him to dive as fast as he can. She knows that her current animal won't be able to catch her falling sister if she isn't able to catch her.

Arkayna catches her sister a few feet above the street, saving her from being a pancake.

"Thanks Sis," Zarya says as she readjusts herself so she is sitting up.

"Let's go!" Arkayna replies as they fly back up to finish the battle.

"You go help Knight and Striker, I will take care of her," Zarya summons her staff.

"No, it's my turn."

"What happened to revenge isn't the answer?"

"I almost lost you, the last member of my family, it just got personal."

"Okay then," Zarya runs to help everyone with the creepers and Rovira.

"So, now I get another shot at you?" Proxima smiles.

"This time it won't be so easy," Arkayna says.

"You're right, it will be easier," Proxima points her staff.

Before Proxima can even fire she is hit by 3 arrows.

"Try again," Arkayna responds resting her elbow on the bow.

Proxima growls with anger.

"Growl all you want, I'm getting better with a bow," Arkayna shoots three more arrows hitting Proxima in the chest.

Proxima shoots her magic but it is thrown off course by Zarya's staff.

"Mind if I join?" Zarya asks.

"Good, two for the price of one," Proxima laughs.