Back to Normal

The Dragon Disc appears and starts talking.

Well done Zarya Moonwolf and Arkayna Goodfey. You are changing your city for the better. Arkayna Goodfey you are Mysticon Dragon Mage, Zarya Moonwolf you are Mysticon Ranger.

The disc disappears.

"I hope that means we are back to normal."

"Well, it's a perfect time to see. Nova Terron just called, Proxima is destroying the city," Malveron says.

"Piper, time to go," Em yells.

"Let's go girls, it's magic hour," Arkayna says.

The girls change, Zarya and Arkayna are in their correct costumes.

"Yes!" Arkayna says as she starts to hug Zarya.

"Let's celebrate later, we gotta stop Proxima," Zarya says.

"Right," Arkayna says backing away from the almost hug.

All four run out to the balcony where their rides are waiting.

"There she is," Piper says pointing to Proxima as they fly towards the explosions.

"We have to stop her," Zarya says.

"Right, Em and Piper, you guys get the civilians to safety. Zarya and I will try to stop Proxima," Arkayna agrees.

Em and Piper fly down and start running to help the innocent people who are being terrorized.

"So, you finally got switched back," Rovira says flying next to Proxima.

"Now you don't stand a chance," Zarya responds.

"Oh really?" Proxima grins.

Zarya is pushed off her griffin.

"Kitty?" Arkayna says.

"Better go save your sister," Kitty says.

"Archer, go get Zarya," Arkayna tells the griffin just as Kitty tries to mount him.

Archer dives through the air and catches his rider, Zarya grabs the reins and whips them so she can fly back up to the sky.

"No," Kitty yells having to jump back onto her bike.

"Yes. You need to learn something Kitty, Zarya and I will protect our city, even if it means fighting our closest friends."

"Hey Kitty," Zarya yells.

"What?" Kitty says.

"Let's play," Zarya releases two arrows.

Kitty uses her whip to try and dodge the arrows, the arrows fly right past her.

"Looks like you missed," Kitty grins.

"One thing that you should know about Zarya, she never misses," Arkayna says to Kitty.

The arrows ricochete off the corner of the building behind Kitty and hit her in the back, knocking her off her ride and falling to the ground.

"Now, let's stop Rovira and Proxima," Zarya says.

"Who do you want to take?" Arkayna asks her twin.

"I'll take Rovira," Zarya responds.

"Sounds like a plan," Arkayna says.