III. Adagio

Adagio 

| /əˈdɑː.dʒi.oʊ/ | a piece of music that should be played slowly

It was the middle of spring when warm rain kept falling, as if nature itself was trying to constantly remind you of him

It was the middle of spring when warm rain kept falling, as if nature itself was trying to constantly remind you of him. You would arrive at your apartment every night with the dire feeling of loneliness, as you were greeted by the silence of your own home, the darkness in your living room, and the cold breeze that haunted every corner of your shelter. Glancing over at the empty apartment one late night of the showering rain, your mind started replaying a memory of you being carried away by Jimin into the bedroom as you were too tired to walk after work one day, while he was too reluctant to go back to his own apartment too early in the night.

You closed your eyes as you remembered what he said to you that day as he was hovering above you on the bed, giving you lazy kisses slowly and gently until your body started to lax. "I dread the feeling of loneliness waiting for me at my home."

"Stay then," you said, staring up at him, giving him a long look filled with hope. "Stay with me."

He leaned down to nuzzle his nose to yours, "I want to."

"Then do it. Stay."

He sighed as you eagerly pushed on, wrapping your arms around his neck keeping him hovering on top of you on your bed, not allowing him to step off the bed. "I can't."

"Why?" you whispered, as you pulled him down for a kiss. "Who told you that you can't?"

You remembered how he smiled, surrendering to you, letting himself being pulled against you. And he stayed.

He stayed to kiss you, to hold you, to touch you, sending shivers throughout your every cell. He stayed to release you from the restraint of your clothes, and he stayed to give you his warmth when he caught you shuddering under the touch of his skin. He stayed to whisper you sweet nothings as he made love to you, as your nails were leaving trails of scratches onto the skin on his back and you were screaming out his name. He stayed to whisper you lullabies between his soft kisses while his gentle touches calmed you down from your blissful high. He stayed to make sure you were protected underneath the warmth of your blanket as your eyes started to flutter, heavy with sleep. And he left right after you had fallen to slumber, and not long after he bid you, "Goodnight."