X. Entrée

Entrée 

| (= German: Eintritt) | may refer to the entrance, or first appearance, of a character , or, more particularly, in the French ballet de cour (court ballet), to one unified scene.

It was the second week after his arrival at the town. He had spent days with Hyeon, showing her the world around her that she had been missing out on within those years of shutting herself from them, hiding in her own world.

He accompanied her when people that had been shut out from her life came to see her, and he showed her the kindness that she kept rejecting all those times. All he really did was doing exactly the same thing he tried to do back then. But now, it seems that he finally managed to get her to open her heart slowly, to help her open her eyes and stop her from shutting herself again. For some reason, he felt a little hopeful that he would be able to get through her.

"It's okay to trust them. They have been here all this time, waiting for the right moment to be able to help you," Jimin reassured her, every time someone came up to them as they passed by during their walk around town. Every now and then, the town people would come over, greeting Jimin before hesitantly tried to speak to Hyeon, who would then glance towards Jimin with a look full of questions before greeting them back.

"Everyone here wanted to help you, but they were never given a chance to."

Hyeon kept her face low as she muttered, "He said people hide things. People lie."

"Who said that?" He asked her, stopping on his track to look at her. "Did your Father told you that?"

She nodded without looking back to him. He let out a sigh as he continued to walk by her side. "Everyone lies, Hyeon. Everyone has secrets hidden beneath the mask they wear. But not everyone is evil."

She finally turned around to face him as he said to her, "Even I lied and hid things from you, like how I hid my pain from you all those years just so you could always feel safe and secure. Just so you wouldn't run away from me."