Well, well...

Reader x Sardon/Pai

Chapter 1:

-Oni-chan!!!! Wait for me!!!

You shouted running after your older sister. She was older just a year and half but she was way more mature than you were. Sure, you could be very serious and dangerous if you wanted to. But key word is want. Just because Renèe is so great and such grown up person that doesn't mean you need to be her perfect copy. And you was giving your best to be something totally opposite of her and that tactic was total success. When you cache up with her you turned to her with wide grin.

- Soooo... Where should we go today? And don't try to fool me because I want to spend some time with my older sister, you are always busy, you are or at shouting or you work in that cafe. Today is my day. You are all mine. Got it??

- Yeah Yeah I wanted to be more with you too but I just can't, okay. I promise today is our day we are going wherever you want.

- Yes!! What about park? Let's go there first.

- Okay okay but stop acting like five year old.

You just giggled at your sister and took her hand leading your way to the park. When you got in park there wasn't many people so your chances of making fool of yourself in front of someone are minimal. You and Renèe were happily chatting until you heard an explosion. You two looked at each other before running in direction of the sound. When you where at some small bridge your jaw dropped. On the other side was some monster big enough to break few trees with one hit.

- Not again...

You turn to your sister to see her with annoyed look on her face and some weird pendant in her hand.

- Oni-chan what are you doing? And what is happening here?

-I don't have time to explain now, just go and hide somewhere, okay?

- No! I am not leaving you!

- Y/n!!! Go!! Now!!!

Renèe managed to say before something exploded right in front of you two. You flew few meters away from your sister and when you looked at her she was wearing some really silly clothes and had Wolf's ears and tail. She then turned to you and spoke to you with voice wich clearly told you that she wasn't asking, she was ordering.

- Run!! Now Y/n you need to go away. Just go to cafe Mew Mew okay they will explain everything to you.

You nodded and was about to go when something or it's better to say someone teleported right beside monster.

- well hello again!!!

Boy with green hair said. He looked weird, green hair, big elf like ears and weid outfit. But his friend didn't look any better, brown hair, elf like ears and also weird outfit.

- Drennn!! What do you want now?

- Ahh Sardon think he found new source of Mew Aqua. And its coming from some person here in park so we came to check it out.

- Wait then where is Sardon?

- I have no idea.

- Who... What...How?!?!

Renèe then turned to me with shock.

- Y/n I told you to run!!!

Your sister bring you back to reality.Turning around you run faster than you have ever in your entire life. You were scared for your sister and just wanted to get to cafe in time. You were so lost in your thoughts that you bumped into someone and fell to the ground and hit your head on rock. You quickly stumbled to your feets and bowed to the person.

- I... I am so sorry. I am in hurry and I didn't saw you. Again I am so so...

You stopped talking and visibly paled as you properly looked at person before you. Tall boy with hair that was some weird purple colour, he looked like he couldn't be over 20 years old. But what has scared you are his elf like ears. He is one of them, he is an alien. Your heart was beating loud and fast like you just run marathon.

- I...

You tired to say some thing but lost your words. Shaking your head hard you decided to just pass by him. And it was working until cold mocking voice behind you spoken.

- Going already? I wouldn't say so.

Y/N POV:

And just then from nowhere lightning hit tree before me and it fell almost crushing me. I screamed in fear and backed away from both burning tree and weird alien. Going backwards my back hit some tree and I was in trap.

- You didn't even told me your name. Don't you think that that is impolite?

- No... it's not because you almost killed me with that tree!

- Well you at least talk now. But soon you won't be able to, you see, I detected some weird energy oozing from you and I think that it could use me.

- So you must be Sardon. Your green haired friend already told us that.

- Us?

- Yes I was with my sister in park before you decided to ruin our fun.

- Well you are special, different and powerful so I will give you a choice join us willing or I will force you to go with me.

He said as he got closer to me step by step. Now he was close enough to me to see every detail on him. And if I wasn't in this situation... I was bought back to reality by cold hand at my chin. When I looked up Sardon was staring at me his face inches from mine.

- Hmm you actually look pretty for human girl.

At that my eyes widen and punched him in chest with both of my hands. And let out squeak of embrace. I looked at ground ashamed. I heard Sardon chuckle and then he started moving toward me. I slightly lifted my head and gazed at him. His hand was going to my hair but it never touch it.

- hmmm, this will explain source of Mew Aqua that are coming from you. You are also a Mew.

Now I was shocked.

- I'm a what?!?

- Mew Mew.

- And you can tell that how exactly?

- By your ears and tail.

I quickly laid my hand on my head and searched for that 'ears'. I almost screamed from fear and shock when I felt something lion ear shaped on my head. When I looked at Sardon he had smirk on his face, oh how gladly I would punch him in the middle of face right now just to wipe him that stupid simrk off. His hand went up to my face and he grabbed mine chin making me look at him in the eyes and preventing from turning my head away. My face turned scarlet red, I hated when someone was close to me , I hated physical contact. Only person who I let to touch me was Renèe and now she was nowhere on sight. Even if I hated physical contact this didn't affect on me like others peoples touch. Some thing was making Sardon different from others but I stil don't get what.

- You don't look very well. I didn't scared you that much, didn't I?

- No. Now let go of me!!

- I don't want to.

I clenched my fists and punched him in stomach. That made him let go of my jaw and I stepped back and fell to the ground. I was panting loud, not quite sure why. Looking up I saw Sardon smirking at me. My face was flushed, my heartbeats unusually loud and fast and I was panting.

- well, well... you look adorable my little Koneko-chan.

And with that he cupped my face in his hands and placed passionate kiss on my lips. I instinctively grabbed hold on his shirt and tugged him closer to me.

...

-A/N

THIS IS THE END OF THIS CHAPTER. I WILL PUBLISH NEXT ONE SOON. I tried to put all my ideas here but I don't know how to express them... So if anyone of you have some ways to help me please leave it in comment. Byeeee :-*