Forbidden Feelings

A/N: I know this chapter is little to much fluffy... but give it a chance. Please.
--------------------------------------------------------------

- You are in big trouble!! How could you to come home at 4 in the morning!!!????

- I... I fell asleep in park.

- Fell asleep?! In park?? You are lame liar sister. I want you to tell me the truth and whole story about why did you come home at 4 in the morning and why are you all bruised.

- Only on one condition.

- What?!

- Don't tell anyone.

- huh why?

Her voice was a little calmer and worried.

- just promise me that.

- Okay. I promise you that I will keep it as our secret. Now tell me.

She sat beside me on bed and held my chin with her hand. I nodded and took deep breath.

- well I was in park but I didn't fell asleep. I was there thinking about something and I sensed someone near me. I had feeling that someone followed me but I wasn't sure and then I was. I called out for that person to reveal itself and I expected one of aliens. But it was Mark and that made me feel somehow uneasy, you know I hate him right?

I asked her and took little time to breathe again. She just nodded at me, now completely listening to me.

- well I asked him what he wants here and he gave me an excuse that he just went towalk because he was bored and of course me being myself I told him in face what I think about him and all my suspicions what is he planning. And he confirmed me being right about everything and then he attacked me.

- Okay, but you should call me or someone else in help. You shouldn't fight him on your own.

- And I didn't. Dren helped me.

- What?

- Calm down, if he didn't save me I would probably be dead now. I didn't saw Mark transforming and pulling out his sword, I turned my back to him because I thought that he will leave me alone. If Dren didn't stop his sword I would be dead before fight even began. And beside that thanks to Dren I know what my weapon is and how to use it.

- He was from real help this time. Okay. But why not to tell anyone?

- Because me and Dren agreed to keep this to us and not to tell anyone. And because Zoey wouldn't believe me without any proofs about what Mark have done. Please don't tell them.

- Sure. I won't. But I don't want you going alone when it's dark and I want you cut all friendly feelings toward aliens.

- alright.

The hell I would. Did they ever tried to be nice to them. I get that Dren is a little annoying but they didn't deserved this harsh words and acts. I will try my best to help them and to understand them.

- Renee. I am going out. I'm not hungry.

- nowhere far. Got it?

- yes. I will be on rooftop.

- okay.

As I got there I slamed doors shut. Finally. I am listening her whole damned morning. I sat dow at edge of roof and took my phone out I listed through my music playlist and stoped at song "Take me away" by Avril Lavigne. I hummed to myself in rhythm with song and didn't hear someone stepping behind me.

- Why are you listening to that song? It's so sad.

- Wuhaaaa!!!

- Are you alright Koneko?