Blooming love

After I spent almost all day locked in my room I decided to go take a walk and maybe go over to Mew Café. It was autumn and it was pretty cold so I put on warm clothes. I was dressed casually jeans, dark blue sweater, grey scarf and high hilled black boots. I grabbed my phone and pedant and went out. While I was walking cold breeze was blowing and making day seam even colder. I hurried to get over to Mew Café but explosion made me stop dead in track. I turned around and saw huge part of forest was burning.

- Oh come on guys. Why today?

I ran over to forest and when I was sure that no one is watching I quickly tranformed and summoned my fans. When I got there girls were already trying to take predasite down but without some success. I brought fans together and then in my hand was one giant fan. When I was about to use my attack something happened and I felt dizziness fogging my sight. I had to lean on tree for support until I regained my composure back. I got up and used last atoms of my strength to perform this attack.

- Ice attack: Quick Beheading Dance!!!!

After storm of Ice ended fire was nowhere on sight and monster was lying on ground severely wounded by my attack. Everyone  was looking at me amazed, I just slumped against tree and watched them exhausted. Reene and Bridget ran over to my side and shook me pretty hard.

- Y/N!!

- Y/N are you alright?

I couldn't hear them properly it was buzzing inside my ears. I just watched as rest of them fought aliens. I can't be so sure but I think that Sardon was looking at me all the time and even Dren was glancing at me occasionally. It was like they are worried. I moved my head to the side and let everything fade away. From distance I heard Reene and Bridget yelling at me to stay awake but I couldn't fight it anymore and I drifted off.

When I woke up I was in my room it was pretty dark so I must be sleeping for four hours at least. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. My head is hurting like hell.

- So you are finally awake huh?

- Huh?

I looked over to window and saw Dren sitting there smirking at me.

- What do you mean by that?

- You were out for almost two days.

- What?!

- Yeah Tarb said that he heard doctor saying you have pretty bad fever whatever that is.

- And why are you here in first place?

- I wanted to ask you something when you wake up.

- And that is?

- Can you give me an advice about something?

I raised my eyebrows at him and shifted my head making my neck crack few times.

- Does this "advice" have to do something with certain person aka Zoey?

He sat on edge of bed and watched me with pleading look.

- Yes. Are you going to help me?

- No.

- What?! Why Konekooo??? I'm asking you for just small favour and you...

- Look Dren. We need to talk out few things. First of all please stop calling me Koneko. Second I want to be friends with you guys but as Mew my duty is to protect the Earth even if that involves fighting you three and I am breaking line between friends and enemies for you already. Believe me Dren, all I want is peace and to make sure you all are alright. That is exact reason why I can't help you because no matter what you do Zoey won't realize or appreciate anything. She is blinded by Mark's "kindness" and good look to see that he is just using her.