Rainy nights

I was woken up by strange sound of someone knocking on glass,I slightly cracked my eyes open just to see what is going on and then shout up from  when I saw Sardon flying (or floating ?!) outside of my window and it was raining like hell.

- Wgat are you doing here... mghm...

He kissed me. Oh if he really wants to mess with my feeling he will need to take consequences. I pushed him away and narrowed my eyes at him.

- I hate to repeat myself. Why are you here?

- I came to see you. I want to apologize...

- I don't care. Look I am not some rag doll you can play with and throw it away when you get bored.

- I never wanted to...Ugh... Forget it, it doesn't matter after all. I'm sorry for everything I've done to you. I hope one day you will be able to forgive me.

I watched him with my eyes full of tears. Why do I seem to myself like some weak hearted fool? I started crying after he said just few words... why?

- Y/N...

- hmm

- are you crying?

His hand went up to my cheek but I  stopped him.

- No I'm not. Wait here I'm going to get you a towel you are completely soaked.

I got back in my room and Sardon was standing beside window staring out. I went up to him and warped towel around his shoulders that got his attention and he turned to me with small smile.

- You were crying...

- How could I not. I care about you, you big fool.

He took my chin in his hand and lifted my head up so that now I was staring at him. Slowly we both started leaning in until our lips met. Sardon was leaving small pecks over my lips, nose, chin. Then idea stuck me. I slightly pushed him away and then looked at his neck.

- What is the matter?

- Do you know what is hickey?

- I have heard of it but I'm not sure, why?

- It's also called love mark or bite.

- huh...

- Just relax and let me do all job.

- Fine... I guess?

I leaned over to him slowly making him very nervous. I snickered and buried my face in nape of his neck in same time hugging his around waist. He lightly pushed at my shoulders and I grumbled.

- You know I am still wet from rain?.

- Know but don't care.

- hmmmm.

I started kissing his neck and smiled when I felt him shiver. I paused when I felt his pulse. First I kissed him then I gently bit his neck. He was straddled for sure he tried to push me back but I just tightened my grip around him. After that he just flinched but didn't try to push me away. In the end I placed kis on his chin and took him by hand while dragging him towards mirror. I went behind him, huged him and went on my tiptoes.

- Look.

I whispered to him while  snuggling in his neck from behind. He let out chuckles while examining his mark in the mirror.

- You humans are really weird.

- Talks the alien with pointy ears.

At that we both laughed.