Unwanted memory

Y/N P.O.V.

Month or two have passed since Aliens attack on me and Renee. Since then girls and Elliot won't stop bugging me with my transformation and power, it turned out that I have DNA of white tiger. While Wesly is trying to convince me that everything will turn alright. And of course I didn't told them about my little adventure with Sardon not even Renee. She is my older sister and she is calm and collected but she would make big deal if its something about me. And beside wehave more than enough problems with them. They are constantly sending Predasites sometimes two or more. This is so troublesome.

- Y/N...Y/N, hey earth to Y/N, can you hear me?

Elliot said while poking my forehead. I lightly blushed and slapped his hand away.

- What?!

- You are again daydreaming and we have alien attack near sea.

- oh come on... do I need to go, I mean girls were winning over them before we found out that I am a Mew.

- That is true but this is perfect chance for you to find out what is your weapon is and what is its power.

- I don't want to goooooo...

- Y/N you are going and I don't want to hear a word about it. Now get up.

I stared with disbelief at Renee. Why she need to be so cruelllll. I don't want to go.

- You heard her lazy ass. Get up.

Kiki and Corina said in union. I eventually got up and transformed with them as we ran over to place where Elliot told us that aliens are I was stuck in my mind replying my talk with Sardon.

Flashback

- well, well... you look adorable my little Koneko-chan.

And with that he cupped my face in his hands and placed passionate kiss on my lips. I instinctively grabbed hold on his shirt and tugged him closer to me. But in matter of seconds realization hit me and I pushed him off of me with all force I managed to get. He stumbled few feet from me and I slapped hand over my mouth.

- Hmm what's a matter koneko? You seem like you like it so why did you pushed me away?

He was mocking me with smirk on his face. Oh I will just wait for a moment to punch him in face and make him drop that smirk of his. But I am on my last nerves, all this scary,exciting , embracing situation drained me, I am currently fighting to stay awake to not lose consciousness. His hand touched my cheek.

- Are you going to answer me?

His voice low and somehow seductive and look in his eyes is distant. That is it I can't take it anymore. I roughly slapped his hand.

- You freak! What are you thinking you are doing? Get away from me!

- huh?

- Why me? From all of people on earth, why me? And why are you even here? Not just you, there are two others right? Why are you here, you have your own planet right, well go there and torture someone. Leave my sister and her friends alone.

I was practically yelling at him. I grabbed hold of tree and weakly stood up. I have weird feeling that I cried but when I try to wipe tears there were none.

- very well then.

- huh

I lifted my gaze just in time to see Sardon's face inches from mine and his eyes closing. His lips pressed against mine's but this time it was just gentle and sweet not forcefull like first time. He pulled away after few seconds.

- I hope we will see again soon.

That was all that he said before he teleported away . I finally gave up, I fell on ground and lost consciousness.

End of flashback

I shook my head trying to forget that. As we got over to dock we could hear noise but Predasite or aliens were nowhere on sight. This gave me idea. They are aliens which mean that they come from other planet, and our planet is only one with oxygen so it means that they don't need it to breath so there is a chance that...

- Girls is it possible that they hid under water?

- Actually yes that's pretty possible Y/N. Now Bridget will go in water and look for them while we wait.

- I am also going. And Renee, don't try to stop me you were one who make me come with you so don't just expect me to stand here and do nothing. You need to face consequences of your own words. And beside I am nearly professional diver and I can hold my breath long. In case they are there call Elliot to get you masks for diving.

- Ok. Let's go Y/N.

I jumped in water closely followed by Bridget. I am jealous of how she can talk under water, what a lucky girl.

- It will probably be better if we separate, that way we will do everything faster.

I just nodded. I hope that I can hold my breath long enough. I showed her with my hand where I will look and she left then.

15 minutes later(I am lazy to write that many details)

I am amazed in this fifteen minutes I needed to get my head out of water just three times. Now I was swimming over to something that looked like cave. As I got in I keep swimming through tunnel which was going down and down. Here is incredibly dark and I am giving my best to not make any cuts on my body or to not bump into rock. But luck is not on my side, I hit my head on stone wall. Well just great, now I need to go back and I can't hold breath for that long,almost five minutes took me to get here and now this stupid stone wall... wait a minute. I can see. I quickly lifted my head and saw end of this nightmare of tunnel. When I was about swim out of water I heard familiar voice...

-------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Sorry to keep you wait this update. I already start writing next one.