Cherry Blossom love

... But I am sure in something now, I'm falling in love with an alien. And Sardon have right. This is strange, this is wrong. This is forbidden. And I just sat there my hand pressed against my lips and tears pouring from my eyes...

In the end I stopped crying but my whole body was shaking and I had feeling that I can't catch my breath. My phone buzzed inside my pocket and I reach for it and saw that Renee sent me a message.' I'm going to work alone today I want to take a walk, you can call driver to get you there but don't be late.' So I called her because I didn't have strength to tipe.

- Why are you calling me? I just sent you a message to let you know that I am going to work earlier.

- Renee. I can't work today. I think I have fever. Tell...

- No. It is okay. Just rest.

I with that I finished call and got inside building. To be honest I did felt like I have fever.  So I prepared myself cup of warm tea with honey and got in bed. Why am I like this? Why do I care? I don't even know Sardon properly and I am crying over him like... like... ughhh. Anyway,I don't know what caused my feelings toward him? Sure, he is good looking but that is not all is it? He is also that type of serious guy who can be smart-ass and look awesome. And when he saved me back when we searched for underwater cave. He helped me, he was kind toward me and his smile is enchanting. But stil, when I first met him he looked scary and tree almost fell on me because of him. But he kissed me. And again and then I kissed him and he kissed me again today. And there was that night that was something I will never forget. Nothing serious happened but still.

Flashback

I sleepy yawned as I made my way to the kitchen. Some strange sounds woke me up and I couldn't fall asleep again and I have to go on photo shouting tomorrow morning. So I had plan to drink whole cup of warm milk and then go back to bed. I was to lazy to stay in kitchen and drink milk so I went back to my room with warm cup of milk. I sat on my bed and slowly start to drink milk letting myself to melt in that warm feeling. When I gulped last drops of milkI set cup down on bedside table and got under covers. I was lying like that for quite some time and I was staring to get impatient. I groaned and rubbed my temples. Standing up I went over to window and opened it so I can get some fresh air. I looked over street and and narrowed my eyes when I saw tall figure leaning on edge of roof on building across of mine. Then smile made its way on my face. I would recognize those ears anywhere. I quickly grabbed my pedant and transformed. I never actually managed to properly see how my Mew costume looks. It was long sleeve white dress that was just little above my knees I had knee length boots like my sister and gloves like Kiki. In my transformed version my hair was long almost up to my but and it was pitch black. I shook my head and jumped out of window. Quickly I make my way on roof of that building where Sardon was.

- Hey there.

-Huh?

When he turned to me his face expression changed from confused to neutral.

- What are you doing here Y/N?

- oh I couldn't sleep and I accidentally saw you so I thought why not to come here and say hello?

- Alright.

-Alright. That is all you have to say?

- Hm.

- Okay tell me what is bothering you?

- Nothing.

- Don't lie. If it's really nothing like you say you would already be teaching me about how I shouldn't be here and how are we enemies and shits like that.