Enemy or not

When I was about to swim out of water I heard familiar voice.

- well, what to do with this pretty creature?

Oh, no. Dren. I am losing my breath and I am going to do only thing I can, I just lightly swim out of water so I can just breath and see what is he talking about. As my eyes readjusted to new light I could see aliens, well just two of them. There were just Dren and some little alien boy with brown hair dressed as weird as Dren. Were is Sardon? Those two are reading my mind I swear.

- Tarb, where did Sardon go?

- He went out to find more things we can use to create Predasite.

- hmm what took him so long?

Oh this sounds bad I need to tell girls. I took deep breath and dive in. When I turned around I froze. Sardon was just few meters away, his gaze piercing through me and his eyes giving away some weird glimpse like sadness or... hurt. No,no, I knew it. I should have controlled myself I shouldn't yell at him. Oh how much I wish that I fainted before that outburst came. He did hurt me but I can feel that he is not evil, he doesn't want me any harm. Or he didn't want,I'm sure that he hates me now. I can't talk under water so I don't have a chance to tell him that before he tries to kill me.

- Go.

What the hell? Is he telling me? I looked at him and saw his cold and determined face

- Go. Warn your sister. You don't have much time before these two imbeciles decide to blow up this whole place.

I couldn't supres small smile. I need to make this right. Girls and Elliot might hate them and look at them as enemies but I don't. I swam over to him and put my hand on his shoulder holding him with firm grip. His eyebrows arched in confusion and my smile widen from amusement. I used my free hand to take his hand in mine and move closer to him. I when I finally let go of his hand I moved my one on his cheek all the time looking at his eyes.

- Go. Now.

He could barely talk. I just shook my head and gave him warm smile. I slowly lean in and pressed my lips against his. But just for a moment. I need to go I still need five or more minutes to get out of here. So I just let go of him with guilty look in my eyes.

Little time skip('cause I am lazy as hell)

Wow I don't remember if I ever swin faster than this, was I trying to get over to girls to warn them in time or I was running away from Sardon I don't know. I was over thinking so l didn't saw rock in front of me and I hit my head, really hard. Unintentionally I opened my mouth and start choking. I was moving my arms and legs uncontrollably not aware of where I am or what is happening,my mind was on that that I will die and that this is end. But from nowhere strong arms warped around my shoulders and tuged me upward

- I won't let you die.

Now I could see almost everything we were swiming over to surface and person who is behind me is non other than Sardon. As my head got out of water l tried to catch my breath fastest I could. And when I finally calmed down I realized that Saedon is not holding me now I am holding to him for dear life, like I don't know how to swim. I shifted my gaze from water to his face whole time biting my lip ashamed of myself. I don't know what to say or from where to start, should I thank him or apologize.

- Why did you did it?

- huh did what?

- Kiss me, when you were...

- Look Sardon, umm I am sorry for that. I didn't mean to do it I didnt want to yell but fear and pressure gort worst out of me. I am so sorry if I caused you any harm. And I would like to spend some time with you and to make it up for all I did.