CHAPTER 1

My name is (Y/N). I was 18 years old.And I not studying beacuse I came from poor family.
....................................................

"y/n wake up!!!!!". "lets me sleep pabo" I scoled my brother. Ya i forgot to introduce my brother to you guys(im sorry xd).He is my brother. His name is Kim Taehyung.He is such a lazy bro but he always wake me up from sleep.I love him as my brother.
......................................................

I woke up from bed and push him out of my room.I start to take my towel and go to my toilet for shower. While I was brush my teeth I hear my parents fight.They always fight I can't accept this.
.................................................
"AHHHHH" I heard my brother scream. I run to my living room and I see my dad holding a bloddy knife and I see my brother is bledding and I know what happen.My dad trying to kill him with a knife.I cry beacuse in my life I only have him. I dont have any friend they dont want to friend with me bcs im poor. So,only my brother play with me,help me,taking care of me for all my life but when I saw him like that.Im sad...I love him
........................................................

The door open and I see a 6 men come in the ward.I think they all my brother friend.Im so glad that my bro have friend instead of me. I watch their face one by one but I spotted at this men. He look me with a death glare.Sunddenly,he call me to outside. He say he want to talk with me..I followed him while left my bro with him friend.
..................................................

"iknow you y/n.you are tae younger sister.Right?"he ask me.
"y-yess"i reply his question.
"i wont let you go from now on..You ruin my friend life"
"why you say like that?!" i ask him angryly.
"you make him like that!!" he scoled me
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN?HES MY BROTHER..WHY I WANT TO MAKE HIM LIKE THAT?!"
"just wait and see y/n.You will get my punishment". After he say he just left me like that.Standing blankly and dont know what happen.Suddenly my tears drop from my eyes. I ask myself "why I want to do like that to my lovely brother??why you say I want to ruin my brother life?? What do you want YOONGI".