CHAPTER 8

"go and wash my plate" he ask me to clean his dish after eat.
"why me?" I ask him shockly.
"you live at my house. So,you need follow my rule" he replied back in rude way.
"FINE" I take his plate from table and when I want to wash he grab my wrist and whisper something to my ear.
"Don't you ever be rude to me or else I will punish you". I push his hand at my wrist and wash the plate while he smirking to me.
..................................................................
His house so big... I not finish my tour at his house since first I live with him because Yoongi always block me to go anywhere but now im free because he hangout with his member. I walk around and I see a one room that catch my eyes. Its look so cute and the colour its pastel purple and pink. I go to that room and pinch the door knob slowly. "This room not locked" I talk myself. I enter the room carefully and switch on the lamp. GOSH! this room so beautiful and I wonder who the owner of this room.. I go again to the makeup table and yes at the table have my name and picture of me.. I curios since when Yoongi make this room for me and why its so beautiful.... Its really suits with my style and also have my favourite perfume too......... But I remember,he want me to sleep at store room not a room which is complete with bed and makeup table. I really want to know,I think I want ask him when he back.
.....................................................................
I waiting him at the couch and its already 1 AM. Where is he going?I need to message him because I can't take it anymore....

you:hello

You:hello yoongi

Yoongi:what do you want?

You:when you will come back??

Yoongi:why are you waiting for me?GO TO SLEEP

You: NO! I dont want to sleep. I waiting you to come back home

Yoongi:Y/N. YOU FORGET WHAT I SAY TO YOU AT MORNING??? I SAY IF YOU RUDE FOR ME YOU WILL GET PUNISHMENT..SO,YOU REALLY WANT MY PUNISHMENT AND MAKE ME MAD...YOU WILL TAKE MY PUNISHMENT Y/N. I BACK NOW!!

I bluetick him and I really scared..what he want to do to me??I run to my store room and pretend to sleep but I heard a foot steps come to my store room and I heard a breath and its Yoongi.. He open the door and he come to me so close. I could feel his hot breath at my face..
"why you so rude y/n??hmm?" He ask while his hand pull my hair back in mad way. Its so hurt
"Ahhhh Yoongi its h-hurt" I try to tell him while my tear dripping on my cheek.
" HURT? Well you need it y/n....You dont know how hurt I was when you trying to rude for me.huh!" he pull again my hair.
"P-please stop...I promise I wont do it again...Please Yoongi" I beg him for to stop.
"you will do again y/n....I wont let you go" he say and he take out a rope from his pocket and pin my hand at my head and he tie my hand so tight...
I crying non stop and try to beg him to stop but this time he not listen it and do what he want to do to me.

Next chapter will update soon. Iloveyou guys who vote my story💜😊.