CHAPTER 17

im sorry cause im not update for so long time...Sorry so much..Iloveyou guys who read my story😊💕.

I try to sleep but I can't after hear all explanation by jungkook. I can't accept what jungkook say. Did he miss me??did he really find me??I sigh and look at my son sleeping next to me. When I see him,his face same with Yoongi. Its make me think about Yoongi everyday. I can't lie to my fellings. I miss Yoongi so much. Although he hurt me but he still my husband.
........................................................................

"Yoongwun!come and eat before you go to school!" I call Yoongwun because he not eat his food but the time getting late for go to school. "waitt omma" he reply me. After he left the house,I try calling Jungkook for asking him about Yoongi number phone.

jkookie:hello y/n

you:jungkook,do you have Yoongi's phone number?

Jkookie:Yes.why?

You:can you give it to me his number

Jkookie:sure why not.XXXXXX(Yoongi's phone number)

You:thanks jungkook

jkookie:but why you want his number?

I end the call and fastly saving Yoongi's number to my phone. I think so many time before I want to chat him. I want to meet him.

You:Hey,this is Yoongi?

Yoongi:yes.who are you??

I scared to reply back but I force myself to reply him back.

You:Im a girl that we bumped yesterday.

Yoongi:How you get my number? I think you so desperate to me.What do you want?

You:I want to meet you today

Yoongi:Why?hmm you so desperate to me.

You:Yes I am!can we meet today?

Yoongi:ok then. Meet me at Starbuck Plaza Shopping Complex 7:00 pm.

You:thanks bye.

I throw my phone at couch and I will think how to make him remember me.
.......................................................................

I sit at table who have two chair for me and Yoongi. Suddenly,he come and sit infront me. Then he start to speak. "faster what do you want?" he ask while give me a death glare. I sighed and tell him"you miss your wife?". He wide his eyes and ask me"how you know it??where is she??" I calm myself and tell him. "She's alive Yoongi. she miss you so much but she upset when you not remember her." "How you know my wife??btw what is your name?" he ask me and from his face I could see that he really want a answer. "My name is Y/N". He gasp and lean closer his face to me. "thats my wife name..why you have same name with my wife?" he ask me and I can't control myself anymore. I cry infront him. "why you cry??tell me??" I sob and try to tell him. "Im-Im your wife Yoongi" His jaw drop when he hear what I say to him."your face same with my wife face..are you really my wife??" I nod to him while he smile to me and say"I become like this because of you y/n...you leave me when I with another girl...you not hear my explanation and you leave me just like that" he say with a tear drop from his eyes. "how about you say you hate Yoongju. She's your child!" I shout at him and all people look at me. "Iknow that y/n thats why I want to apologize to her and you but that thing happen. Where is Yoongju?" he ask me and I just smirk to he. "she's already dead Yoongi.You like it right?" His tear fall again. Suddenly,he sat up from his chair and say to me before he leave. "I will see you again y/n" I look at him before he out from cafe. I sigh and I out to and go back to my house.