CHAPTER 14

2 years later》

"omma!wake up" my son Yoongwun call me. "emm why Yoongwun" I ask him while rub my eyes slowly. "Yoongju is crying under his bed" my son tell to me. I slowly wake up from my bed and want to go my kids room but I realize that Yoongi is not with me. I ask my son where his dad and Yoongwun tell me that Yoongi already go to work. I sigh and go for checking Yoongju. I opened my kids room door and I watch her crying under the bed. "Yoongju-ah why are you crying?" I ask her and beg her for get out under the bed but she do not want to. "appa mad at me omma" she tell me. I shock and ask her what happen. "what appa tell to you baby?" I ask her hope that she will tell me. "appa say I always cry and he say he hate me" she continue crying. I shock of what Yoongju tell me. "sweetie,appa didn't mean that maybe he is tired and can't control his tired. Dont cry okay?omma will ask him.ok?" I beg my sweetie. I love my kids Yoongwun and Yoongju. They are twins... but Yoongju..she is special to me..she has weird diseases...whatever of  her... I will love her so much...
.....................................................................

Yoongi:I will back home late.Take care of my kids....bye loveyou

You:I want to ask you..what are you tell to Yoongju??

Yoongi:tell what?

You:you say to her that you hate her. She is your children but why you make her like that.

Yoongi:I hate her...she is not normal.BYE

I sigh and I cry. I watch Yoongju play with his brother while smile at me. Her smile make me happy. She my happiness. I dont want her to know that his appa cheat on her. During this,Yoongi just pretend that he love Yoongjun but he's not just because Yoongjun is not a normal kid.
.................................................................
I put Yoongju and Yoongwun on their bed to sleep. Yoongi is not at home yet. After my twins sleep I go to my room. I try to sleep but I can't cause im thinking of my daughter. Suddenly,the door open and Yoongi come in. He kiss my forehead and walk to bathroom but I quickly hold his wrist for him to stop. "yes?" he ask me. "can I talk to you Yoongi?" I ask him. "yes why?" He agree with me. "Y-you...hate our kids??" I ask him but he look away from me. "why you hate her???she still your daughter!" I can't control my anger and yell at him. "SHE'S NOT MY DAUGHTER!!MY KIDS NORMAL!SHE'S NOT NORMAL!!" Yoongi shout at me back. "what do you mean??" I ask him in anger. "you have another man!" he tell a fake things to me. "you not trust me??how could you say that I have another man??I only have you!or you still hate me just because of I not remember you when im in coma long time ago?!!" I really mad right now to him. He just stand quietly. I begin speak "im okay if you hate me..but dont hate your child..please" I tell to him and he leave me while slamming the door room loudly.

He's change...He still hate me..He lie to me actually...he just playing with my heart..