CHAPTER 19

Y/n p.o.v

Its been a night and waiting to meet yoongi. I dont know but its so akward to meet him again. I calm myself and text her about this meet.

you:yoongi you say you want to meet me now

Yoongi:wait

You:how long?

Yoongi:in a minute

I close my phone and drink my coffee while waiting him to come. Suddenly,I see he come to me. He looks so nice and his face looks like a long time ago when we not fight. gummy smile. He sit infront of me and stare at me. "why you look at me like that" I ask him weirdly. "my wife" he say like that and I remember what he do to me long time ago. "dont say like that.You not see me as your wife at all" I not look at him but I look at outside. He begin to speak "y/n....im sorry..iknow its too late now but im so sorry.This is all my faulth.I miss you so much and I want we reunited like the first we married.Ilove- Iloveyou so much.trust me y/n I will change and just be with you..I promise I will be with you no matter happen.will you forgive me y/n??" I look at him thinking of what he say just now. I want to hug him and tell him that I miss him so much. " I forgive you Yoongi...I love you too" he hug me so tightly and whisper to my ear "I miss you so much y/n...thankyou for forgive me...I will take care of you from now on y/n...I promise" he say while ruffle my hair. "dont break your promise Yoongi" I say to him and kiss him since I miss him so much. He just smile to me.

Yoongi p.o.v

I can't believe that she forgive me of what all I've do to her. Im so lucky that I have y/n as my wife. She's not like other girls. She still forgive me and give me another chance to make all be good back like a long time ago. Thats why I love her and choose her not another girls.
....................................................................

I open my eyes and see Yoongi beside me smiling to me. "good morning" he smile to me. "when you come to house?and how you know my house?" I ask him with sleepy voice. "I ask jungkook and he give it" he answer my question and I just reply "oh". He stand up from my bed and he ask to pack a thing. "y/n...lets go" he ask me with his hand pull me to stand up. "where you want me to going yoongi?" I still weird with his attitude. "you not miss our house??I want you and me back together and Yoongwun.
"I dont-" before I want to finish my word Yoongi kiss my mouth deeply. "yoongi let me go" I push him but he's so strong because he tall than me. Suddenly,he broke the kiss and begin to talk "so you wanna go with me?" I just nodded at pack my things while he help me to pake a things.

xoxo :💕