CHAPTER 10

Its been 5 years I dont see Yoongi. I miss him although he always make me hurt but I still love him. He still take care for me after Tae died. I thinking of him when Im at shopping complex at Mexico.. I enter a perfume shop..it have so many different smell of perfume. I take some perfume and I try it. But,I love of one perfume that I spray at my body...its really smell like Yoongi...its so nice..then,I felt my tear down..i dont know why I a crybaby.
.................................................................
I eat at stall with sad fellings. Why Yoongi do to me like this...i dont hate him... I lied to myself...I really love him...I watch around at that stall then I see this guy. He really look like Yoongi...and he is wearing the same clothes when he start leave me in 5 years ago..but that guy not wear his mask. I see clearly and his face like Yoongi...i dont know this is Yoongi or not. Im afraid if I guess a wrong person but I trying to be brave. I go to him slowly and touch his shoulder and say "yoongi??are you yoongi?" I ask in stammered way. And he talk! "y/n?? He see me and he run away from me. "wait yoongi!!i miss you!why you run from me. Suddenly he stop from running and turn around look at me while his leg step forward to me slowly and he near at my face and he touch my cheek with happy face."you miss me y/n?" he ask me. I replied to him fastly "yes I miss you so much" and I hug him tightly. He push me back and he smile to me....He's smile..."I miss you too.I not hate you anymore y/n" he hug me back. I feel my world stop. Is he really not hate me anymore.. I cant imagine it..and the most I like it was his gummy smile appear from his lips after 5 years we not met for each other.
...................................................................
《AT KOREA》
(they already married)

He is not ruin my life anymore. He's so caring for me. If his friend want to talk with me he will get jealous easily and pouted cutely.

"Hey!!they so cute" Jin shouted happily to me and Yoongi. They all laugh but not Yoongi. He stand up from couch and go to his room. I watch him and give a signal to his member and they nodded. I open the door slowly and he is lying on the bed with close his eyes. "yoongi" I call him. "what?" he replied back. I relieved when I hear he is still talking to me. I go to him and sit beside him and touch his hand to get up from bed. "why??" he ask me and do a glare to me."just sit down please" i ask him to sit down beside me. He sighed while get up and sit beside me. "dont jealous babe" I say to him. "im not jealous" he reply to me. "really?you look like you are jealous" I teased him. "if I jealous you still play with them not with me" he lay down to his bed again. "hey,,,what if I ask them to leave so I can only pay attention to you?". "just play with them..." he reply me back with his cross his arm. "ok I will play with them bye" I waving to him and try to stand up but he grab my wrist and say "noo!!!tell them to leave..i want you... Please" he is beg for me. I smirked and let go of his hand and make a flying kiss to him and he do it back to me..

Okbye!hahahaha