Authors Note

Original characters:-

Name:Natasha Crendon
Age:12
Superhero name: Black beauty

Personality: she is a badass and rude girl who takes no shit from no one. She's very down to earth and hardly ever smiles, she is super sarcastic but loyal and has had a rough past

Origin:Her dad was from another planet named Luna which had 35 moons because the people there absorbed the energy from the night and used it for fighting and self defence. A few years ago, a war broke out in outer space and Luna was one of the planets to be destroyed, her Father died as well as all the other residents of Luna, This death was hard on her as she was only 8, by the time she was 11 she started smoking and drinking. Her mother owns a bar in Gotham, she and Natasha have a very strained relationship and Natasha still considers her dad her hero. She is one of Katie's best friends. They met while they were 9 and Natasha was beating the shit out of a guy who tried to kidnap and rape her but the guy unexpectedly pulled a gun on her, Katie, who was in the area because she loved travelling and exploring new places, saw this happening and knocked the gun out of the guys hands. They have been besties ever since. Natasha knows Katie's backstory and Katie knows Natasha's.

Abilities: She can glow, shoot blue starbolts from her hands, fly, use a gun and street fight.

Appearance:she has pale white skin and dark black hair with icy blue eyes, she usually wears dark red lipstick. She wears heavy eye makeup and looks a lot like those Chinese anime characters

 She wears heavy eye makeup and looks a lot like those Chinese anime characters

Name:Felix Ferdinand
Age:12
Superhero name:Tornado

Personality:Funny, cool, chill and happy, he's the sort of guy who makes everyone laugh and a great dancer. He tries to laugh through his trauma's and can be dangerous if you mess with something he loves. Despite his forgiving nature, he is not a pushover and stands for his right.

Origin:He was a happy, normal child until he was kidnapped and experimented on by deathstroke. This gave him super natural abilities. Later he was rescued by Talia Al Ghul who didn't tolerate child abuse of any sort, he stayed with the Al Ghul's for a while as he was scared of what his parents and older brother Brandon would say about his powers, during his stay, Damian and Felix became good friends, with Damian's help, Felix finally had the courage to return home to Gotham and face his family who welcomed him with open arms.

Abilities: he has the ability to control weather for example he can create a mini tornado or create a large gale. He can also fight due to his time with the league.

Appearance: Brown hair, jade Green eyes, and slightly bronze skin.

Name:Anne Williams Age:12 Superhero name: Dove

Name:Anne Williams
Age:12
Superhero name: Dove

Personality:kind hearted and forgiving. She looks for a bright side in everything and loves life, she is a little religious due to her past

Origin:She was the daughter of a priest at the temple Katie stayed in.
She was very kind to Katie and a big part in Katie's reformation and they made good friends. She was gifted with supernatural powers by the gods since birth.

Abilities: She can fly, teleport, levitate, glow, shoot magical bolts of energy and read minds etc. Her powers are a lot like Ravens, only they are fuelled by light and goodness.

Appearance: she is blonde with peachy skin and large blue eyes